Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

vrh Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrh

Muted
Hello, I was banned for "Doxing" however this clip is highly irrelevant as it is months old and this situation has been dealt with. In the clip I am heard saying "Swat Threats" in a enclosed vc with some of my closest friends while playing bedwars. Since this clip has been used for multiple punishments I have cleared the situation with Rvssia himself who was the user who felt "threatened". The user that reported me had no relevance to the situation and only got the evidence to hold over me. This has been made clear by him and I will provide evidence that suggests i'm correct.

(Edit: Here you can see musha not telling me what proof he actually has using a really old clip.)

HurdsellFan1

Muted
+1 seems legit plus if the player being "doxxed" didnt report it i dont see why he should be banned since its just a random 3rd party reporting

mushalol

-1, I have more evidence and I won't be releasing it to the public because I would like to keep it more private and the currently issue has not been resolved I have multiple videos except that one with rvssia.

Aastericc

Muted
+1 ive been vcing with oxav a while hes never said something about doxxing/ddosing on of the chilliest people ive met.

HurdsellFan1

Muted
+1 ive been vcing with oxav a while hes never said something about doxxing/ddosing on of the chilliest people ive met.
can agree with this ive vced with him a decent amount while in proxima and hes been really chill and has strictly spoke about loka not players or personal information

mushalol

1723716620770.png
Harassing me for no reason, I can provide more but I thought to be nice.

I simply wish to be left alone in peace after this interact oXav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back