Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why was i banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zor95

Slicer
You appear to have ignored our anti-griefing rules on multiple occasions.

mopb3

Slicer
Likely you have been found to have griefed peoples buildings on multiple occasions, as Zor said.

DeviantStrain

Well that definitely isn't correct, as i don't grief and never have griefed. The closest I've come to griefing is living underneath someone's house, but i didn't take anything and i didn't move/remove any blocks.

DeviantStrain

which is weird because i never have and never would do that.
i don't know why my name came up, because i have no reason to remove walls. walls protect me from mobs.
I've never griefed and i'm offended by the accusation.

Lucifer09

Slicer
Are you saying our admins are lying? Trust me, they have better things to do than make up stories about you griefing.

DeviantStrain

no, i don't. i seriously don't know what's happened or why my name has come up, but no griefing or rule-breaking has been done by me.

Zor95

Slicer
Assuming no one reverted the damage I can do a global search for your block updates and post some pictures. It'll be a couple hours though.

Zor95

Slicer
I cannot find the griefing you were originally banned for, though I did find this...

deviants.png

Jakewilson11 was also banned for griefing this place. We'll have to get Skitch_the_Wolf back on here since he was the one who found it the first time.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
This photo was of the first one we found with your name coming up. If I remember correctly, the second was somewhere around Old Spawn with a large corner taken out of a small noob home. I can go find it and post the picture here, give me a moment.

EDIT: I'll have to go look for it later, I just updated to 1.5 and the server still has yet to. But I'm pretty sure it's a small home out in the desert surrounding Old Spawn. If I'm correct, it's a rectangular home made of Spruce Wood planks with a sand floor and a workbench and furnace inside. Not sure if those are still inside, but that's what I saw in there last time I passed by it.

DeviantStrain

only small noob home i came across in the desert was my own
i also found a castle with a bunch of buildings in it, but i ended up dying because i fell off the walls lol
i was at old spawn, but i went down a mine i found in the ground and got blown up by a creeper, so the house wasn't me.

Zor95

Slicer
At the time you griefed it he had not yet claimed it. Whether someone lived there or not though you do not go around ripping out walls. It does not make for a good impression.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
DeviantStrain said:
Also, i've never been to jakewilson11's place ever.

As Zor stated, he hadn't claimed it at the time. Although it was obvious you HAD been to it, otherwise your name wouldn't have come up. It was a small home right on the outskirts of New Spawn. I forget which direction it was in, but once you left Spawn, you would pass under the old World Rail, which, that section of it sort of looked like an old Aqueduct. I THINK that direction was West, but I'm not sure. All I know is you had to pass an Aqueduct-looking abandoned rail in order to get there from Spawn. As I said before, I'll need to wait until the server updates before I can get any real work done.

DeviantStrain

i definitely didn't go there. I know the rules, i don't rip walls out of any building.
i didn't even get to any aqueduct rail,. like i said, i went down a mine, got blown up and rage quit. next time i try to log in i'm told i'm banned for 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back