Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why was i banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zor95

Slicer
There is no point in arguing that you weren't there.

deviant2.png

DeviantStrain

if i was there i certainly wasn't there long enough to remember it, most likely because i was just passing through and i certainly didn't rip out any walls.
i would never break the rules and all i want is to be able to play on my favourite server again.

Zor95

Slicer
If you look at the above picture you will clearly see that you did rip out that wall. There were two other houses that you damaged, though we are currently not able to locate them.

The only thing you can do at the moment is apologize and hope someone takes pity.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Zor95 said:
There were two other houses that you damaged, though we are currently not able to locate them.

If you are referring to the house past the Aqueduct, the one we are talking about right now with the entire wall taken out is supposed to be it. Unless you found another house that had his name come up that I didn't find.

DeviantStrain

it wasn't me. i swear. I'm not the kind of person to grief or destroy people's hard work. If i was near that house i was probably just walking past it, but i didn't break any blocks.
in fact, if anyone got griefed it was me. last time i logged in my little house had had it's cobble floor stolen.

Zor95

Slicer
Skitch the Wolf said:
Zor95 said:
There were two other houses that you damaged, though we are currently not able to locate them.

If you are referring to the house past the Aqueduct, the one we are talking about right now with the entire wall taken out is supposed to be it. Unless you found another house that had his name come up that I didn't find.

When we first learned about this guy it was from a couple small griefs in a wooden house. I told you I'd talk to him and warn him, but that's it. You then called me to look at a couple more griefs which Deviant was also responsible for. I still hadn't managed to contact him so it was safer to go ahead and ban him.

I'd actually never seen this particular grief except when checking out what Jake had done.

Zor95

Slicer
Anyways, I think this thread can be closed now as nothing new is being presented.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Zor95 said:
Skitch the Wolf said:
Zor95 said:

When we first learned about this guy it was from a couple small griefs in a wooden house. I told you I'd talk to him and warn him, but that's it. You then called me to look at a couple more griefs which Deviant was also responsible for. I still hadn't managed to contact him so it was safer to go ahead and ban him.

I'd actually never seen this particular grief except when checking out what Jake had done.

Huh. Okay then.

DeviantStrain

Excellent -_-
i never griefed anything. i stand by that.
EDIT: you couldn't contact me because i've been busy with coursework lately and haven't had time to play minecraft. I had a forum account then so you could have contacted me that way.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The evidence is clear that you griefed. The punishment, like for all others, is a permanent ban.

This dispute is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back