Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

xacdab mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xacdab

Hello loka,

Today I'd like to appeal to get unmuted. Before I start I got muted on the 30th of October 2022 for saying some really offensive stuff to Trxkr. I know alot of you will say that not enough time has passed but just hear me out.

Firstly I want to apologize to koi0001 for stupidly arguing with him over my mute. I have wasted his time while doing a stupid converstation over my mistake. Secondly I want to apologize to every elder, guardian or sentry that has warned me. I reacted to their warnings very inappropriately by completely ignoring them. For the last I want to apologize to Trxkr and every person that I have offended or said toxic/mean stuff towards. Being muted doesn't let me socialize with lokans and be the part of loka community. I am really sorry for my actions and I regret everything toxic/mean stuff I have said. I also understand for 100% that my behaviour was very inappropriate and It won't happen again on loka and outside of it. I wish I could get unmuted and I ask you loka community and loka staff for second chance. If I get unmuted I guarantee that I will think twice before I say anything again.

Thank you for reading,
xacdab

bl8_

Muted
FREE MY BOY UP +1111
YO CRYPT ITS HARD GOING THROUGH A RELATIONSHIP WHEN THE HUSBENT CAN'T SPEAK!

RezzaOT

i used to hate xacdab but i had a acc convo with him and hes reformed alot everyone makes dumb mistakes like this i think he should be unmuted ngl considering how much hes changed

Luquinhas_

+1 To be honest he is a nice guy, hes a nice leader, hes a kind guy, hes better than a good homie.
He do wrong things, but there is no problems in the earth with no solution, thats why the second chances are too commmon, hope u can get unmute, but i hope too u can learn from ur past misstakes, if u dont, the second chance is pointless. Ly amigo.

xacdab

+1 To be honest he is a nice guy, hes a nice leader, hes a kind guy, hes better than a good homie.
He do wrong things, but there is no problems in the earth with no solution, thats why the second chances are too commmon, hope u can get unmute, but i hope too u can learn from ur past misstakes, if u dont, the second chance is pointless. Ly amigo.
ty my bro u are also a nice guy. i have learned from my mistakes and i wont to them again. ily2

Greeneryy

Muted
I didnt read a single word of his appeal, I don't know what he did, I don't know how long it's been since he got banned, or muted idk, but I do know one thing

He has a Patrick Bateman profile picture, and that, is a +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back