Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

xacdab mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

w4bys

Muted
Hello loka,

Today I'd like to appeal to get unmuted. Before I start I got muted on the 30th of October 2022 for saying some really offensive stuff to Trxkr. I know alot of you will say that not enough time has passed but just hear me out.

Firstly I want to apologize to koi0001 for stupidly arguing with him over my mute. I have wasted his time while doing a stupid converstation over my mistake. Secondly I want to apologize to every elder, guardian or sentry that has warned me. I reacted to their warnings very inappropriately by completely ignoring them. For the last I want to apologize to Trxkr and every person that I have offended or said toxic/mean stuff towards. Being muted doesn't let me socialize with lokans and be the part of loka community. I am really sorry for my actions and I regret everything toxic/mean stuff I have said. I also understand for 100% that my behaviour was very inappropriate and It won't happen again on loka and outside of it. I wish I could get unmuted and I ask you loka community and loka staff for second chance. If I get unmuted I guarantee that I will think twice before I say anything again.

Thank you for reading,
xacdab
+1

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not feel enough time has passed to lift your mute. We appreciate you owning up to what you did and apologizing, it goes a long way and as a result, we are very much open to future appeals. However due to the number of offenses in a short period of time and it only being 3 months since the mute, we don't feel now is the right time to unmute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back