Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

xTrasOsMontesFx ( TheRatGang/Danito ) second ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

berdb

Slicer
yeah too soon:

image.png

In his previous ban appeal (denied on March 6th, 2023), he was told to spend a prolonged period of time without ban evading before a future appeal could be considered. At that time, it had only been five months since his last instance of ban evasion. And now its been three months since which is not a significant enough period. (The staff's previous decision to reject the appeal was based on the understanding that he needed to prove himself by abstaining from ban evasion for an extended period of time. By appealing again so soon, he disregards this directive and its impossible to establish whether he has changed or not.)

A reduction to a 30-60 day ban would in my opinion would be fine though as by that time yeah 👍

K4ppah

Slicer
yeah too soon:
At that time, it had only been five months since his last instance of ban evasion. And now its been three months since which is not a significant enough period.
1686215412657.png
????????????
wait so u meant that 6 months seem fair for a macro related ban, but u consider 8 months not enough time for alting?

berdb

Slicer
????????????
wait so u meant that 6 months seem fair for a macro related ban, but u consider 8 months not enough time for alting?
You are oversimplifying way too much
Lets look at the details:

Danito:
- Perma banned July 27th for Macros (10 months ago)
- Alted November 2022 (4 months after ban, its been 6 almost 7 months since)
He appealed Feb 26, 2023 (3 months ago), at this time it had been 7months since his original ban, and 3.5 months since alting.
Told by magpieman "hey dont ban evade for a while then we will consider a future appeal"

Alnh
- Used macros 6 months ago
- Didn't do anything stupid after

So like yeah what I was saying was: alnh didn't ban evade & its been 6 months so I said it'd make more sense for it to be reduced into a 30d temp ban so in total it would have been a 7 month ban. (So if 7months = unban for just macroing, macroing then alting shouldn't only make the ban a little bit longer in my opinion)

Last edited:

Deevil

Sentry
+1 DANITOOOOOOOOOO ES EL GOD, he made mistakes in the past but he has changed and deserves a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back