Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Zyre Drop Protection

Eyvah

Hello. As I spent more time in zyre, I have realized that something like warp protection needs to be in zyre. When we drop from the ship, we lose so many hearts because of the damage and that can easily led us to get quickdropped before even getting to fight. And if you have a bad pc, its worse. The other day I dropped at Blossom Valley and I had 3 hearts left when I jumped down right exactly under the ship and I got quickdropped before I even got to pot because I was getting a lot of fps drop. So my suggestion is that there could be a little protection when you jump from the ship, maybe like 10 seconds and can go away if you walk away from the ship or attack someone. This is just my suggestion, but I do believe a drop protection in zyre should be added in this way or any other way.

Eyvah

Pot faster
What I am saying is people are getting fps drops and everything, also if you have ping, the crits will probably go faster then you potting and as I said, with low fps, its just worse.

Gragra

isnt there like protection so when you jump out of boat you dont take damage? but if boat disappears you wont get that protection anymore

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
I think if someone hits you the protection goes away and you will take fall damage
You can be hit inside the boat? It sounds like that’s what you’re saying? If so that’s definitely a bug, you shouldn’t be able to be hit while dropping in, and you shouldn’t take fall damage jumping off of the entry boat. IIRC

Obstinance

You can be hit inside the boat? It sounds like that’s what you’re saying? If so that’s definitely a bug, you shouldn’t be able to be hit while dropping in, and you shouldn’t take fall damage jumping off of the entry boat. IIRC
sometimes i take fall dmg even if i dont hit another part of the boat on the way down

Eyvah

isnt there like protection so when you jump out of boat you dont take damage? but if boat disappears you wont get that protection anymore
last few days I jumped before the boat disappeared and still got damage and almost died

3D3R

Sentry
U dont receive damage when falling from the boat, only if u fall on the red wool u receive damage, the first fall u dont receive damage

Back