Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Ability to neuter animals(specifically horses)

Does this sound big and good

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
At the moment, the ability to produce high quality horses and mules offers little in the chances of making a sustainable business, due to the fact that once you sell 2 very good stat horses, those 2 can be bred, and you have no way of selling to that person anymore now that they have a reliable stock. What I am proposing would allow you to neuter your animals(only those tamed by YOU specifically, to prevent it as a method of griefing). This would enable people to sell animals without fear of their own products being used to make further trade irrelevant.

Pls I dont want competing stables from my own horses I'll pay you k thx

catfishjw

Slicer
If this were to come about tbh I would breed my wn horses because that’s a lot of money considering how many people in a town would want a horse

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
If this were to come about tbh I would breed my wn horses because that’s a lot of money considering how many people in a town would want a horse

Then do it. Horse breeding is already a slim market and is made incredibly slimmer by the fact that once you sell someone 2 horses you've lost a customer forever.

An alternative idea that can be implemented comparatively very easily is just to block breeding between tamed animals if you (or maybe a town member) don't own it. All tamed animals have an "OwnerUUID" tag so tapping into that would be ezpz.

Back