Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Announcement: LokaCon 2016!

Which weekend would be best for your attendance to LokaCon 2016?

• Total voters

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
how many people are y'all expecting to attend?

We're trying to figure that out now so we can start to examine what kind of venue to grab. It's tough to say unless those who voted on the poll are for sure going to go. Ballpark figure may be around 20-30, but it's really tough to figure that out until we sell tickets.

Ajaxan

Slicer
Well count me in. I haven't even had time to make plans that far in advance yet so this gets priority on the calendar.

I haven't been on yet since Lokacon was announced but are their any server announcements about it? I have a feeling some of the players on the server who haven't joined the forums would be interested in going.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Well count me in. I haven't even had time to make plans that far in advance yet so this gets priority on the calendar.

I haven't been on yet since Lokacon was announced but are their any server announcements about it? I have a feeling some of the players on the server who haven't joined the forums would be interested in going.

I'm probably gonna send out a forum-wide email about it to draw the most attention to it. We have it up as the MOTD on the server currently as well

mopb3

Slicer
e8d9c465a5006e0b426ea98e25068dc6.jpg

gabrosen

Slicer
remember,
Logic will get you from A to B imagination will take you everywhere-Albert Einstein :3

Iwasnotthere

Sentry
I know for certain that I will not be able to attend, along with many others. Will there still be things such as interactive streams and non-attendee activities so that many of the players that can't go can still get involved? It really would be great if that could happen :)

MasterAegon

Slicer
I know for certain that I will not be able to attend, along with many others. Will there still be things such as interactive streams and non-attendee activities so that many of the players that can't go can still get involved? It really would be great if that could happen :)

Yeah, that's what we were mentioning earlier in the thread. Streaming the event is pretty much a high priority so it will just come down to whether or not the resources will be available. There will be more announcements to clarify just what can or cannot be done later.

EastBowmen

Slicer
For the people that can't attend, but still want to meet other Lokans irl, what about a place where live video cameras are being used? For example, I can't attend but I'd love to see everyone still so what if there was a computer with my face on it just talking to those that pass by? I think this would be sweet and a huge hit!

EastBowmen

Slicer
What if we had monitors that had Skype open? Those who can't attend could simply make a video call with that account

Back