Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Announcing the Grand Opening of Bat's Horses & Mules!

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
Over the past couple weeks I have started work on a new business popping up in Eldritch to supply the citizens of Loka with well-bred horses for the purposes of travel, war, item-transport, or raiding.

Here is an album of Photos of the premises showing the stables and the testing facilities for our animals.

I will be selling only animals with high stats relative to their purpose, this means, if youre looking for a fast item transport animal, I will stick to Mules with above a speed of 10.5 blocks per second (All of our mules will be sold with chests already equipped, and for those wondering, yes you can fill their inventories with shulkers, for all you dead town cleaners out there.) Any raiding horses sold will have above-average to high speed with a jump height of at least 3.75 blocks. And war horses will be faster than 10.5 blocks per second, with health stats of at least 14 hearts, and sold with iron horse armor already included.

All of my horses can have horse armor thrown into the deal for an increased cost, and all of my prices are negotiable, tell me what horse or mule you are looking for, and I will provide you with one to fit your needs!

After a deal is agreed on, I will bring the horse to spawn for you to take, in most cases you will be unable to take it directly through the portal due to the limitations of entering other's tamed horses at spawn, but I will take it to whichever continent docks you choose or deliver it to your town directly for a small fee.

I can be contacted in game by messaging bat3415, or via discord PM, Tell me what you are looking for, I will give you a selection of horses with their stats and prices listed, though negotiation is always on the table.

Back