Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Arena Season 1 - Stone

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Arena Season 1 Officially ends July 8th. Arenas will be disabled at 12am GMT-5 on the 8th and be unavailable for awhile after that until all of the winners are determined and whatnot.

The breakdown for rewards is unchanged and remains what they are in the OP. Titles are subject to change, but the rewards are set in... stone...

Players or teams in the Arena brackets who only have 1 game played or who have been banned will be removed from the bracket prior to reward tabulations, so your current rank may not be accurate to what the final ranks will be.

Opyc

Slicer
how about for 2v2 we integrate it was part of the 1v1 if 4 people are queued for arena's they will be placed into a randomized 2v2 match instead of 2 1v1's

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Season 1 has now officially drawn to a close. Arenas will be unavailable for the time being. They will most likely reopen after 1.6 begins and the new world is in. Tabulations for winners will be done probably tomorrow at which point the standings will be finalized. I wouldn't expect horsies to come out just yet either when we're in the new world as I'll need to get the specialty coding done. Titles however may be handed out tomorrow.

That said, Artagan had my favorite pick for next season's title, So come, perhaps, Monday the 15th, we can officially begin Season 2 - Iron.

While you wait, here's a sneak preview of one of the new maps coming in Season 2:

Congratulations in advance to the winners and I hope everybody had fun!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Congratulations are in order for our top players in the Season 1 bracket. Your titles await you in-game!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Some fun statistics for our first season on Loka.

Total 1v1 games played, just over 1,500.
Over 100 VotA games played (probably more)

Non-PvP related, over 20,000 players have visited Loka in one way or another.

And I might try to dig up some other statistics too as I move stuff around and prepare for season 2.

Back