Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bid Astro I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qu1ck3l

Muted
The Month You're Bidding For: July

Town: Astro

Players Running Festival: Figgyv9 Auke8 cookieIm Kottisv9 mimo4

Type of Festival: 1v1 Pot PvP, 5v5 Continental Clash

Bracket: 1st Round (Best of 1) -> Round 2-4 (Best of 3) -> 3rd Place (Best of 3) -> Finals (Best of 5), seeding will be done by myself and mimo4 as well as community analysis

Festival Rules (1v1 Only):
- No De-buff Potions or Tipped Arrows
- No bow with infinity (16 arrows max per round)
- No Crossbow
- No Firestone
- No Ender pearls
- No Thorns
- No KB sword
- No Axe
- No Shield
I will decline any cheese kits.
The Rewards for Winners:
1st:
Hex Lored Champion Sword, Lored Set, 32DB, 64GB, 64IB, 64AI, 'Victor' Title

2nd: Maxed Sword, Maxed Set, 16DB, 32GB, 32IB, 32AI

3rd: 16DB, 16GB, 16IB, 16AI

Competitor Cost of Entry: 16 Diamond blocks

Max Number of Competitors: 64

Cost of Stalls: 64 Diamond blocks

Max Number of Stalls: 14 + 2 in arena

Any Further Info:
- Stalls are first come first serve.
- Once the bracket is posted, its final I'm not doing subs bc it messes up entire seeding.
Image of Arena and/or Tournament Grounds:

2023-05-02_20.03.43.png

View attachment 7182
2023-05-02_20.04.29.png

2023-05-02_22.06.48.png

View attachment 7183
A Note about Lag
This is a reminder to protect yourself and your IP address before this tournament.
If any competitor is disconnected during their match, They will forfeit that round.
This means you should consider resetting your IP address beforehand.
I would hate for someone to lose their title due to an outage.
I would suggest contacting your ISP on how you can obtain a new IP if you may be at risk.​
+1 funny tournament

Steak__

Why are you saying "too", me and figgy literally build the whole tourny. Or we designed it and FIGGY and steel are actually building it on loka
yea they just copy and pasted the planetminecraft arena and changed 2 or 3 blocks

36s

Slicer
-1. Noobville has content creators that could make way more of a traditional tournament. Me and Nbax planned on hosting the tournament on stream in a suit and tie IRL. unless you can match that energy i say let noobville go.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
-1. Noobville has content creators that could make way more of a traditional tournament. Me and Nbax planned on hosting the tournament on stream in a suit and tie IRL. unless you can match that energy i say let noobville go.
irl reaction stream is happening.

glory

ain’t nobody wanna see two grown men reacting to 14 yr olds swinging at each other in a block game

Steak__

this is great mr beast video

czmpos

Slicer
At this point i might agree with nick, but please change 2 or 3 blocks of noobville tournament

Reactions: 36s
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back