Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban appeal Dqnnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqnnny

Muted
IGN:Dqnnny/LaferConEstilo
Reason of ban: doxxing/bullying

previous appeals:
https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/dqnnny-unban-appeal.6240/
https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/dqnnny-unban-appeal.5983/

Dear lokans, It has been over 3 months since my last appeal, and it has been over 6 months since I got banned for doxxing. In my last 2 appeals I explained the situation with Dqcrypt and how im sincerely sorry about sending that picture of him, I should never have behaved that way and I have apologized to Dqcrypt. He has forgiven me and we are pretty much friends now. In the time I was banned I have thought about my actions and now I know that I was wrong about sending that picture, and that I acted way too toxic. I think the whole situation has been explained in my first appeal if you want to read further into the situation. I think enough time has passed since my ban to ask for another chance and I hope you guys will give me that chance.

Thanks for your time
Dqnnny/LaferConEstilo.

Kippehs

I think you messed up with the :Dqnnny
IGN: Dqnnny
+1, he has really matured since he got banned, I think he deserves a chance.

Gragra

+1 what happened with Decrypt was a misunderstanding, and he waited 6 months for that. Deserves the unban imo

ThePigGang

Guardian
6 months is not a long time at all considering how serious the offence was but in Dqnnny's situation I really doubt he does anything related to doxxing ever again. He still shows great interest in playing so thats good. +1

AKHISARLI

Muted
would just bring more toxicity, as he s still toxic and as irritating as before. also he still needs time, as 3 months since the last appeal arent enough for him (imo) to stop with everything. I gotta agree that he s interested into playing the server and wanting to take part in the community again and that might make him think ab what he does twice but idk I dont believe he s changed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back