Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSpartaan

Hello my name is BestOfNigerr/ImSpartaan I just want to start off by saying I am very sorry for Ban assisting BestOfNiger I apologize for what I did I am very sorry I will never do it again I promise. all i've done is ban assisted a ban evasion which is still very wrong of me for not /reporting him but I cant really /report somebody that trusted me with his secret. nobody would /report their own friend I know this still isn't an excuse for what I did but I really hope you understand why I didn't tell anybody or /reported him he would've never talked to me or forgive me for snitching on him still isn't an excuse but I really hope you guys understand why I helped him or why I didn't tell any staff that I knew about him ALTING I didn't want to lose his trust I know what I was wrong but if you give me a chance you will see i've learn my lesson I will never do it again and this time if he does alt again I will /report or I will let a staff know but pls give me a second chance everyone deserves a second chance. and im sorry for not telling any staff or reporting him please forgive me but I hope you understand why im sorry I know I shouldn't have helped but like I said he trusted his friend which was me and im very very sorry for helping him but please all I ask for is a second chance I apologize and i hope you do give me a second chance.

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Hello my name is BestOfNigerr/ImSpartaan I just want to start off by saying I am very sorry for Ban assisting BestOfNiger I apologize for what I did I am very sorry I will never do it again I promise. all i've done is ban assisted a ban evasion which is still very wrong of me for not /reporting him but I cant really /report somebody that trusted me with his secret. nobody would /report their own friend I know this still isn't an excuse for what I did but I really hope you understand why I didn't tell anybody or /reported him he would've never talked to me or forgive me for snitching on him still isn't an excuse but I really hope you guys understand why I helped him or why I didn't tell any staff that I knew about him ALTING I didn't want to lose his trust I know what I was wrong but if you give me a chance you will see i've learn my lesson I will never do it again and this time if he does alt again I will /report or I will let a staff know but pls give me a second chance everyone deserves a second chance. and im sorry for not telling any staff or reporting him please forgive me but I hope you understand why im sorry I know I shouldn't have helped but like I said he trusted his friend which was me and im very very sorry for helping him but please all I ask for is a second chance I apologize and i hope you do give me a second chance.
you know its funny cause they would not have really known that you reported them

doota

i dont know why but reading these long appeals with no proper grammar gives me a brain tumor

DevvyVR

Muted
okay and? adasdsadgsgfhdfsdfradsad
i hate silentstormsix

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 3

bbrax

-1 I can say with almost certainty that he assisted BestofNiger and Xicz multiple times and it is way too recent to make an appeal.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
>friend is doing something clearly against the rules
>friend will shit on other friends for not getting themselves in trouble with them
>”friend”
This response sums it up pretty well. It is still far too soon for us to lift the ban. Not reporting others who ban evade is just as seriously as ban evading yourself. Reports are anonymous and we would not disclose who made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back