Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Battleground: Valley of the Artifacts

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Re: Battleground First Look: Valley of the Artifacts

• PvP log slayings are now limited to the overworld. You will no longer be slain for PvP logging within arenas or VotA.
  • Added team balance checking. If a match has 3 or less players, or is empty (by everyone using /leave), the battleground will reset.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

Artifacts being captured now remember what team is capturing them and will have their progress reset if a member of the opposite team begins to try to take the artifact.

In layman's terms, if you're 2 seconds away from capturing an artifact and somebody else from the other team steps on it, they will no longer get the capture in 2 seconds.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

• Team chat is now on by default when in VotA. To use normal, global chat during a battleground, use /p <message>
  • VotA will try to balance teams when the first wave of queuers join.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

• Added a bit of fun to VotA.
  • Added an extra timer message to arena match starts at 15 seconds.

Zor95

Slicer
Is it possible to allow those not in a BG to toggle the scoreboard to watch its progress?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Zor95 said:
Is it possible to allow those not in a BG to toggle the scoreboard to watch its progress?

Technically, I suppose, but would this be for any reason other than just curiosity? Seems kinda useless to me tbqh.

Magpieman said:
People should not be able to suicide in bg. They spam suicide at start and dupe items.

I'm gonna bring suicide into the plugin so i can control it a little better, so yeah, I'll make this unavailable in pvp.

Zor95

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Zor95 said:

Technically, I suppose, but would this be for any reason other than just curiosity? Seems kinda useless to me tbqh.

A lot things can be considered useless, like chairs. But yeah for those curious on how the game is going.

Jedoi

Slicer
I tamed a wolf, and after I played a bg it started growling and it hasn't stopped. Is there a possible way to make that not happen in the future, or will it always be like that?

Psychedelic98

Slicer
I believe there should be a penalty for queueing but not joining because certain people JOCE don't join because they look at the teams and see a minor imbalance.

Back