Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Changes to Towns

PartayArc

Sentry
City States (Build) vs Mercenary (PvP) towns

Just a name idea.
I remember when towns were just towns. It didn't matter what they were doing, but nomads/wanderers were always snatched up regardless if they came from another server or from a random Loka advertisement. Towns before used to do BOTH of these things, very sad to see them get separated into 2 categories now.

Great changes throughout with the pricing and as for old towns needing to fall. Hey fellow old Loka BOOMERS, get those old group chats running and calls going. :sentry:

Krylo

I remember when towns were just towns. It didn't matter what they were doing, but nomads/wanderers were always snatched up regardless if they came from another server or from a random Loka advertisement. Towns before used to do BOTH of these things, very sad to see them get separated into 2 categories now.

Great changes throughout with the pricing and as for old towns needing to fall. Hey fellow old Loka BOOMERS, get those old group chats running and calls going. :sentry:

Conclusionz

The town transfer cooldown being a month is stupid tbh, if we’re getting new players on the server there going to want to own towns and they probably don’t want to make them and instead buy them. You shouldn’t force people into the town leveling grind if they don’t want to do it. Additionally, I feel like this is a great opportunity for shard shrink if you set up an official system for town transfers. Recent towns like Gotham have been sold for 150k, now imagine if the server takes a 5% cut of that. That’s free shard shrink right there.

Thanielle

Sentry
The town transfer cooldown being a month is stupid tbh, if we’re getting new players on the server there going to want to own towns and they probably don’t want to make them and instead buy them. You shouldn’t force people into the town leveling grind if they don’t want to do it. Additionally, I feel like this is a great opportunity for shard shrink if you set up an official system for town transfers. Recent towns like Gotham have been sold for 150k, now imagine if the server takes a 5% cut of that. That’s free shard shrink right there.
Loka is a town building server

Back