Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Complaint - Kaphox Radar Report and Screenshare Avoidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmeatball

Slicer
I mean I'd love to go with you guys on saying that a player should be banned and that the admins are avoiding it, but you just don't have any evidence. It just seems you were looking for an excuse to try and get back at Kaph for a clean betrayal, but in reality he wasn't seen doing anything wrong. Also keep in mind that while his actions may have been suspicous, it could all just be a matter of coincidence. Theres no real reason to ban any player in any town or alliance without evidence, I think you'd have loads more support and support from people outside your own alliance (I will include ArcherSquid and Inap as part of your alliance seeing as they spent two months fighting with you against Iblis) against Kaph, till then theres no real reason to ban him other than to have the admins flex their muscles and to try to prove that Iblis members don't get banned.

Walkers

I mean I'd love to go with you guys on saying that a player should be banned and that the admins are avoiding it, but you just don't have any evidence. It just seems you were looking for an excuse to try and get back at Kaph for a clean betrayal, but in reality he wasn't seen doing anything wrong. Also keep in mind that while his actions may have been suspicous, it could all just be a matter of coincidence. Theres no real reason to ban any player in any town or alliance without evidence, I think you'd have loads more support and support from people outside your own alliance (I will include ArcherSquid and Inap as part of your alliance seeing as they spent two months fighting with you against Iblis) against Kaph, till then theres no real reason to ban him other than to have the admins flex their muscles and to try to prove that Iblis members don't get banned.
You can deny all you want but both we and the admins have shown proof that for whatever reason he was avoiding the screenshare process. I also can’t believe it’s a coincidence when the moment he was cleared of a screenshare and given a ban he was able to login to Loka.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Xovious, If you'd like to open up a conversation about how we handle and triage harassment on Loka, I encourage you to do so in a new thread. Beyond that, your post seems to entirely miss the point of the OP.

This thread's purpose, regardless of however the motivations behind it are perceived, was to point out and address a failure in our process of handling screenshares and hack accusations. My reply was in response to that, and I agree that everything that probably needs to be said has been, and so I shall lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back