Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Conquest Mutator Ideas!

Obstinance

conquest is getting stale its been the same for like 5 years, we need new things
a overhaul of the current system that doesn’t properly accommodate the direction loka is going. not randomized effects on the same conquest fights we’ve been having

koi0001

Guardian
Crypts labyrinth:

A stone maze appears over the battlefield with Zyre buffs at the centre of them.

DevvyVR

Muted
Bard: A zombie that in golden armour that give out regen, strength, speed, and more buffs but has 300 health

mimo4

Slicer
UHC: Shields work as they do in vanilla gameplay for both sides, and axes deal 2x damage.

(if 2x is unreasonable then do 1.5x or 1.33x damage)
2x axe dmg + the already boosted loka dmg makes axes a literal 1 tap im p sure LOL (probably 2 tap)

mimo4

Slicer
idc what its called or how it works please give me a mutator that lets me use redstone and make tnt bombers in conquest thanks okay

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
idc what its called or how it works please give me a mutator that lets me use redstone and make tnt bombers in conquest thanks okay
You can already do this, no? You just can’t destroy the tgen/inhib

mimo4

Slicer
You can already do this, no? You just can’t destroy the tgen/inhib
i do not think you can actively place things like tnt minecarts and redstone components during an active conquest fight. i tried it once and the best i could do was put tnt minecarts on the battlezone before fight starts and ignite them during the fight heres how that went

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
i do not think you can actively place things like tnt minecarts and redstone components during an active conquest fight. i tried it once and the best i could do was put tnt minecarts on the battlezone before fight starts and ignite them during the fight heres how that went
Let the man have his demolitions experts in conquest

virfy

Sentry
  • Steve VS Alex: Defenders all have Steve skins and their names are changed to steve, and attackers all have Alex skins and their names are changed to Alex

passway

Muted
Avengers • 6 random players get different abilities like random potion effects, tridents, no knock back ect

Back