Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Custom Loka XP Bottles [16x]

virfy

Sentry
**V2**

Hello everyone, I have made yet another vanilla friendly CIT pack, this time it changes the texture of XP bottles based on its size. (Small, normal, and large)
This pack uses the vanilla texture for XP bottles with a hue filter applied to both the cork and the "aura" around the bottle.

This is what they look like:

xpbannerv2-export.png
You can use either Optifine CIT *OR* CIT Resewn! (CIT Resewn can be used with Sodium)

Links:
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/cit-resewn

(MediaFire) Download: (Updated)

Update:
- Changed the auras of the bottles to correspond to their name colors

Note: I will not be changing the size of the XP Bottles as the Loka+ resource pack already does that, why copy? The whole point of the pack is to give them their own colors, and I noticed myself and from a lot of feedback that the colors just felt off :p

ENJOY

Last edited:

virfy

Sentry
if you guys have any suggestions please let me know, this cures my boredom

cit's for anything loka

current list:
ancient ingot

Last edited:

FatalDeath

Guardian
I feel like the color could get confusing for some players. There’s already a cit for bottles where the textures are quite literally the different sizes. I do like what you’re doing though, keep up the exceptional work. :cool:

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I feel like the color could get confusing for some players. There’s already a cit for bottles where the textures are quite literally the different sizes. I do like what you’re doing though, keep up the exceptional work. :cool:
I'd agree here. Maybe change up the size on em too? But either way they do look great! Keep up the amazing work.

virfy

Sentry
Update:
- Changed the auras of the bottles to correspond to their name colors

Note: I will not be changing the size of the XP Bottles as the Loka+ resource pack already does that, why copy? The whole point of the pack is to give them their own colors, and I noticed myself and from a lot of feedback that the colors just felt off :p

xpbannerv2-export.png

virfy

Sentry
new textures!!

Back