Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ Appeal & Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conclusionz

+1 actively talked to Dae while he was banned, and I can 1000% say he changed, from giving me Minecraft PVP tips to helping with my chem homework, he deserves an unban

nerdcat

+1 after realizing how toxic he was he’s gone lengths to ensure that he has reformed and even looks and wonders how people were friends with him then.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
to start off, ofc I am one of the most biased people who could possibly reply to this appeal, after all, Dae is one of my closest friends and has been for a long time. But, I will say that I have seen a lot of personal growth from him over the past year. Gone are the days of yelling nonstop slurs in VC and acting like that can be called a “sense of humor”, I genuinely believe he has grown into a more mature and kind-hearted individual, as shown by the fact that he has been able to make amends with many of the people that he has wronged in the past. The fact that people who once advocated for this mans’ ban are now advocating for his unban speaks volumes about his character and growth, which is why I feel good throwing my weight behind Dae at this juncture. Unequivocally +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back