Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dae_ for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

PashaSlash

Sentry
I believe that Dae_ is very active within the community and seeing him online a lot. He helps new people, getting new people for server and answering questions at guide chat regardless who asked it. Personally I didn't have a bad interaction with him and I am not saying he is mature but we all should agree that he is more mature than most of the people who plays Loka right now.

Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
got smoked by ethan and coped hard in dms suggesting he had mental issues calling him a brainless monkey ahah gg smoked when you apologize to ethan and admit that you got smoked i +1 ahah smoked tho

(ps incase u didnt get the message you got smoked, by cthan, smoked. you got smoked)

Kippehz

Muted
got smoked by ethan and coped hard in dms suggesting he had mental issues calling him a brainless monkey ahah gg smoked when you apologize to ethan and admit that you got smoked i +1 ahah smoked tho

(ps incase u didnt get the message you got smoked, by cthan, smoked. you got smoked)
i had a seizure reading this and i am now in hospital, thanks alot.

cookieIm

Muted
i think dae HELps the comunuity so much and i love dae he helped me grind cocobeans on on my survival server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back