Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

dae_ for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

I definitely think Dae deserves slicer. I know a lot of people say he may be toxic or that he's actually a stinky boogerbrain (and I can agree on that last part) but I believe with my entire being that Dae would be a wonderful slicer. He's got a LOT of experience on Loka and has brought LOADS of players to the server. He cares about the server and the community a lot and I believe he'd be a wonderful slicer and would help teach the future generations of Lokans.

Thorgny

Muted
Dae has definitley had a toxic pas, but he has changed his ways alot hes not toxic in vc at all anymore. He helps alot of people in guide chat becuase of his wide knowlegde of the server. He has introduced alot of players to the server. He is also a very active member. I think he fills in the slicer role very well. +1

Dae_

Muted
I'm all for you disagreeing with me getting Slicer, but I don't see why you'll call me toxic after going out of your way to annoy me. It's just hypocritical and disappointing that this is what Slicer nominations will come to.

KOC1z

Muted
I find it incredibly hypocritical that you'll use this against me but crop out EVERYTHING you said? You were 5v1ing me on FFA, you were spam messaging me easy and other toxic things and then you'll get mad when I obviously retaliate??

View attachment 4806View attachment 4807View attachment 4808View attachment 4809
i dont want to be a slicer if you want to be a slicer then dont be toxic (and you are the guy who have been toxic to me in eumc because lost a duel kiddo)

Dae_

Muted
Don't be toxic to people that'll go out of your way to be toxic towards you? People react. You were toxic to me for 10-20 minutes straight focusing me with 5-10 people all saying easy. That'll annoy people. Whether you want to be Slicer or not you can't preach anti-toxicity while being extremely toxic.

KOC1z

Muted
Don't be toxic to people that'll go out of your way to be toxic towards you? People react. You were toxic to me for 10-20 minutes straight focusing me with 5-10 people all saying easy. That'll annoy people. Whether you want to be Slicer or not you can't preach anti-toxicity while being extremely toxic.
even you get so angry cause you lost a duel in eumc so if you want to be a slicer then you must need see a doctor to control your anger .)

Dae_

Muted
even you get so angry cause you lost a duel in eumc so if you want to be a slicer then you must need see a doctor to control your anger .)
I became toxic after you were extremely toxic to me for 10-20 minutes straight? It's not like Slicers are all kind people even if you're extremely toxic to them for a long time. If you aren't toxic to me then I'd be kind? Simply don't try to annoy me and I won't get annoyed. I don't think that's extremely hard? You especially constantly go out of your way to try to annoy me and have done for weeks, even months. That will eventually annoy anybody, even the kindest of Slicers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back