Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ Unban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
+1 very awesome human being + what’s fascinating to me is the unanimous support from across all of Loka, u got HL liders +1’ing this shit, so it ain’t just a bunch of RP goons who are dae_ friends or recruits, i am very happy to see support for dae from all corners of Loka :3

UghBraces

has genuinely changed in the past year or so to a kinder more helpful person, done loads for the community, and one of my best friends

HUGE +1

+1 free him rn hes one of the most genuinely reformed people i've ever met. He used to be toxic asf but now hes actually a great person

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
I've known dae for around 2 years, and I can personally attest to him being a better person nowadays. When we first met, me and him we're not on good terms and we had some beef over loka alliances, I was a recurit with an ego and he was well, dae with an ego. But a bit before his ban, we started talking quite a bit and hes been nice to me/we've been friends ever since. Love the guy, hes helped me thru so much and he's always there for me. On a personal note he was there for me when I was in a horrible, horrible spot and he helped me out tremendously with my own health and my safety itself. I am sure dae will be a positive impact on the community when he's unbanned, he is able to lead alliances and make loka more active. Would be great for the server, would be great for the community and would be great for dae himself. It's a win all around and that is why I +1 this.

TLDR - dae is awesome and should be unbanned +1

36s

Slicer
I used to hate Dae_ with a burning passion, he was one of my biggest opps on here. But recently after taking a break from Loka and coming back i've talked to him since and he was truly such a nice person. I am 100% siding for him to be unbanned, as I don't think he's anywhere near as toxic as he was when he was banned. +1

xLekaFx

Muted
Dae has changed, met him on multiple occasions, and you would think to yourself who this person is. Great to see. +1 Should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back