Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ Unban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynoDead

+1 Have spoken to Dae recently and he has genuinely changed a lot and for the better. I think he deserves another chance purely based on this, he also contributes a lot to the Loka community and you can see almost everyone who has replied to his appeal regardless of alliance has expressed a desire to see Dae back on Loka. Therefore I believe that Dae should be unbanned from the server! Love DynoCead

vCammy

+1 Strongly believe Dae is fully reformed and there is zero chance of him being toxic within this community ever again. He made mistakes and has learnt from his past to become the amazing person he is today!

olpx

Coming out of retirement to -1 this absolute insult to the lokan moderation, Community, and overall disgusting thought process that you should be unbanned.

You are one of the most toxic, destructive and hostile players I have ever met on minecraft. You are Deceitful and above all have no respect for the community.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
Coming out of retirement to -1 this absolute insult to the lokan moderation, Community, and overall disgusting thought process that you should be unbanned.

You are one of the most toxic, destructive and hostile players I have ever met on minecraft. You are Deceitful and above all have no respect for the community.

isnt this clip part of the reason dae got banned in the first place? everyone who +1's agrees that this was a horrible thing and that bro deserved to get banned for it..

...if anything, i cannot see dae saying anything like this in the modern era, so how does this disprove the fact that dae is reformed?

TheRealJewyy

isnt this clip part of the reason dae got banned in the first place? everyone who +1's agrees that this was a horrible thing and that bro deserved to get banned for it..

...if anything, i cannot see dae saying anything like this in the modern era, so how does this disprove the fact that dae is reformed?
"Everyone who plus ones agrees this was a horrible thing". Notice how you were in the vc and said nothing when it happened, also notice how there are many other loka players who STILL play or are not banned who also said nothing. Please do not pretend to care now.

Facilee

"Everyone who plus ones agrees this was a horrible thing". Notice how you were in the vc and said nothing when it happened, also notice how there are many other loka players who STILL play or are not banned who also said nothing. Please do not pretend to care now.
it was over a year ago :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back