Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Dae_ Unban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedie

+1 +1 +1 +1 this guy is so nice and reformed that i had to come back to it five days later to +1 four times because he is so reformed and should be unbanned

Snoccy

+1 Don't think I +1 this yet, but dae has changed hugely, I vced with him about two weeks ago and he was nothing but respectful and was really kind compared to what he use to be. Looking forward to hopefully having him back.

FzU

+1 Dae_ is reformed. Over the past year I've seen significant positive changes in his behavior and attitude. He genuinely shows a willingness to improve and has shown accountability in his actions. He 100% deserves a second chance to be a part of loka again.

RezzaOT

+1 i vcd with dae not too long ago. He genuienly sounds reformed. Hes respectfull, nice, helpfull. He 100% deserves another chance. FREE HIM UP!

Gamer_DvD

Slicer
+1 I've gotten to know Dae_ better, he really has turned things around and made some positive changes, and im glad to say that we are now friends and that there is no more beef between us, he is genuinely a nice guy and has truelly reformed.

Bu_d

+1 Dae is such a great person he has matured so much since his ban and I would love for him to be able to continue his project. Also I love mr braces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back