Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Daqniel ban appeal /

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimo4

Slicer
7 page loka forum war and none of what daqniel has said in it makes sense. i dont get the point of showing screenshots of people being toxic to you. we already know toxicity is a thing and i would say loka probably has some of the most strict punishments for it when compared to other servers. if these people were really toxic to you, then staff can decide to punish them, just like they decided to punish you. their actions dont excuse yours, and making an appeal only a single day after you have been banned is a bit dumb

Confens

Slicer
7 page loka forum war and none of what daqniel has said in it makes sense. i dont get the point of showing screenshots of people being toxic to you. we already know toxicity is a thing and i would say loka probably has some of the most strict punishments for it when compared to other servers. if these people were really toxic to you, then staff can decide to punish them, just like they decided to punish you. their actions dont excuse yours, and making an appeal only a single day after you have been banned is a bit dumb
Them being toxic and racist to daqniel
Made him say what he said. If those people got stopped in time, he wouldn't have said that.

Rea4peR

Muted
IMG_0332.png
IMG_0331.png
IMG_0329.png
IMG_0333.png

Look at the hate i got after getting banned, This zven guy said, turn me into hitler i'll burn you (i think i used translation) alot of people were toxic to me and being racist to me since i got banned

Attachments

• koc and swag.png
    koc and swag.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 72
  • swagandzvenz.png
    swagandzvenz.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 69
  • resim_2023-02-09_150648334.png
    resim_2023-02-09_150648334.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 65

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
IMG_0332.png
IMG_0331.png
IMG_0329.png
IMG_0333.png

Look at the hate i got after getting banned, This zven guy said, turn me into hitler i'll burn you (i think i used translation) alot of people were toxic to me and being racist to me since i got banned
well yeah that’s what happens when you make fun of a disaster that likely affected them

monkeynick123ooh

Slicer
It’s actually mind boggling that people are trying to defend daqniel here. Racism happens every day on loka but does the fact everyone else does it still excuse you??? And if you do see someone racist maybe just /report instead of going further and getting yourself banned

Daqniel69

Muted
It’s actually mind boggling that people are trying to defend daqniel here. Racism happens every day on loka but does the fact everyone else does it still excuse you??? And if you do see someone racist maybe just /report instead of going further and getting yourself banned
I reported, nothing happend especially to rouzel

Confens

Slicer
Those people are racist to me and insult me that I'm Jewish and they're not getting banned. Which means if I say something to them I also won't get banned.

Arata

Hello, yesterday i was banned for saying the following word Don't you have an earthquake 24/7? to a turkish person named xR0uzel or something He made me mad because he was toxic to me and racist and swearing say stuff about my mother and then some turkish people said to report me, they said I was making fun of turkish ppl having a very bad time during the earthquakes in turkey, But i didn't think before saying such message I was thinking it will make rouzel be quiet since he's always toxic to me but I would never laugh about anyone dying or lossing a close person cause of the earthquakes, I even Apologised to some turkish people for saying that, they said it's okay just to not say it again and they understanded I didn't mean it and i apologise to all the turkish people that saw me write that in chat, I'm sorry if you lost any close person
+1
He had been my friend and he know what he did wrong

Dae_

Muted
IMG_0332.png
IMG_0331.png
IMG_0329.png
IMG_0333.png

No way you got hate from the people who’s country you made fun of?!? Shocking

Dae_

Muted
I dont support what daqniel said, i think noone should ever say such thing about horrible situations in other countrys but maybe a tempban is better, alr perma muted so its just to much permabanning as well
+1
Muted for making fun of thousands of lives lost, banned for further racism towards Hispanics? This makes 0 sense

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Despite telling you it'd be unwise to try to appeal immediately after your ban you did it anyway. Aside from the entirety of this thread which is bad enough in itself, you clearly have no patience for being banned which means you have no real remorse for what you said. As I said in our DMs, this is a learning opportunity for you. I just suspect it will have to be a long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back