Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Disease Plugin

Disease plugin?

• Yes, it would be really cool

• No, I'm bad at pvp and will die

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I saw this really cool plugin the other day, and I felt like it would be amazing if it was added onto loka
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/disease.3911/
Basically, it has diseases that you can get from things like cold temperatures, animal bites, etc etc. It also has medicine and vaccinations and such, and it would add another skill players could learn, kind of like how some people choose to study how to make alcohol with the current alcohol plugin. Well it would be like that, but instead people studying how to treat and avoid these diseases. It would also add another level of reality onto Loka, and would once again make Loka even more unique.

ItsN8theGr8M8

Slicer
Could be an interesting addition, it would take a bit of balancing to figure out how easily one catches a disease, but I think it would be a neat little thing to add

Steve5729

Slicer
Seen this one, Played with it too. It's pretty annoying actually. It's been a while since i played with it but i seem to remember the the cold giving you one everytime you drank a bottle of water. Idk was a glitch might be fixed but i'm not a fan

MasonMcBadbat

Slicer
It might come across as annoying for players who don't want so much immersion. Maybe down the line when we need a new change we could create a custom version that meshes with Loka a little easier.

Back