Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

fartje23 unban appeal (ign is hamfart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinian

with the power of turkeyfart and hamfart that power is inevitable my boi perry needa be unbanned +111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

layhey

+1, Ive been vcing with perry alot more recently. His racial slurs have stopped. He says some things that could be considered rude but other than that I honestly think perry has changed as a person and I like to see the improvement.

coolkidsupa

Perry has always been a good friend of mine and he started to get out of control nearing the point where he got banned in regards to racism. It got so bad that I couldn’t stand being in a call with him where beforehand Perry was a funny kid that did nothing but joke around. At that point I cut Perry off essentially after all the things he called me. After Perry got banned he went on a tirade in the Noobville discord calling Supa racist things.

In these last couple months I have seen Perry completely change how he acts, it has been great to have Perry in calls again and he is acting like he used to which was just a funny, lighthearted guy.

I’m incredibly proud of you Perry for turning it around and I accept your apology. However, I think it makes sense that you would stay banned until the end month. If you exhibit no toxicity or racism, then you will have my support.

With all that being said, I don’t think Perry should be unbanned now.
agreed perry stopped being toxic after his little rampage after getting banned but still its only been 2 months and i feel like there needs to be a lil bit more time till perry should be unbanned, maybe in 2-3 months as his actions carry heavy consequences,

Dae_

Muted
Me and Perry used to have beef for an extremely long time, in recent months he's completely changed how he acts around others. He's funny, nice and just generally enjoyable to be around. He's a nice kid to be friends with and has genuinely shown a change in his attitude. I agree with people like 36s saying he has a pvp ego but he's young and that's honestly kinda to be expected. Even so, I haven't seen any of this ego since his ban and I think he's grown up a bit and lost a large part of it. Evidence from when he was banned doesn't mean much imo as it's previous to his reformation. If he isn't unbanned now, I definitely believe he should be unbanned in the near future. +1

DevvyVR

Muted
+1 as someone who has been harrased by perry, i can sure say after talking to him in vcs me and him have gotten a better relationship and i do believe he is reformed enough to rejoin loka and the community as a whole

much love <3

olpx

I simply cannot put perry in a good manner I have always had issues with him from harassing me in southern Valyria but he isn’t the worst iv seen unbanned free my man’s +1

dnalol

Muted
+1 Hamfart has changed lots since he has been banned. He is what they call "reformed" and has helped me and i assume others with numerous things in the nicest way possible, to be honest I did not think he could even be banned because of nice he is. In these two months of him being banned, he has not said any racist slurs or anything offensive to anyone when I have been in vc with him. I think it is very sincere appeal but, i do not think he should be unbanned right this instance and instead, get a temp banned for a month to see if he says anything racist or offensive in that duration of time.

Litetzu

-1 This guy when I was with my friends in New Kysian RedLxbel, 3D3R etc we helped him and LostProperty to the town to not to die and he without reason came to my room and start to stoll my lores and gave them to UghBraces proves: 1657072706199.png

coolkidsupa

+1 as someone who has been harrased by perry, i can sure say after talking to him in vcs me and him have gotten a better relationship and i do believe he is reformed enough to rejoin loka and the community as a whole

much love <3
i can assure you there are people out there who perry has harrassed that would not say the same. also people who have gotten banned for the same reason if not less have gotten longer bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back