Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

fartje23 unban appeal (ign is hamfart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guns4Dayz

i can assure you there are people out there who perry has harrassed that would not say the same. also people who have gotten banned for the same reason if not less have gotten longer bans.
"the reason people who did less got more time because they did stupid things while they were banned" Perry didnt he took the loka ban into consideration and proceeded to work harder and focus on himself so he could be a better person

vibincuh

Muted
+1 perry has definitely reformed,
-1 This guy when I was with my friends in New Kysian RedLxbel, 3D3R etc we helped him and LostProperty to the town to not to die and he without reason came to my room and start to stoll my lores and gave them to UghBraces proves: View attachment 4665
yeah cuz ughbraces is the king?? and how is that proof

Zaidgvv

agreed perry stopped being toxic after his little rampage after getting banned but still its only been 2 months and i feel like there needs to be a lil bit more time till perry should be unbanned, maybe in 2-3 months as his actions carry heavy consequences,
Agreed so I'm going to -1 for now but I'll be waiting for his next appeal

idk69420

Muted
+1 Hamfart has changed lots since he has been banned. He is what they call "reformed" and has helped me and i assume others with numerous things in the nicest way possible, to be honest I did not think he could even be banned because of nice he is. In these two months of him being banned, he has not said any racist slurs or anything offensive to anyone when I have been in vc with him. I think it is very sincere appeal but, i do not think he should be unbanned right this instance and instead, get a temp banned for a month to see if he says anything racist or offensive in that duration of time.
bro i cant take you serious when you say "Hamfart has changed alot"

Blissterz

i can confirm he actually used to be pretty toxic before but i talked to him in dms a bit and he actually seems reformed +1

doota

+1 perry threatened me multiple times in roblox da hood to +1 the appeal so i shall
(joke)
FREE HIM UP

Pxglet

+1 perry is a good guy he just gets out of control sometimes.

he definitely deserves an unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back