Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fight Terminations

Dae_

Muted
well i mean thats not how it works like you cant just assume... its gotten to the point where admins dont want to be bits bias and they are going rp bias..
Kippehz.. don't try and take the side of BITS.. even last night before this thread was made you said RP should've gotten their strength and RP should've won. BITS were not winning that fight. Stop trying to deny it

Constantine10

Slicer
we all knew the fight would be terminated. we honestly stopped trying once we knew that. every time this happens it gets terminated because it’s a bug and if you guys lost you would’ve reported it so with that logic it should be terminated right away.
I remember in bits chat numerous people telling others to “come back in 35 minutes” and then warp. Hadn’t stopped trying yet it.

36s

Slicer
I remember in bits chat numerous people telling others to “come back in 35 minutes” and then warp. Hadn’t stopped trying yet it.
if you read what i said before, i said we had strategy for the last 55minutes. that was the strategy. We didnt stop giving up, but at the same time our carries werent warping (including me, because i knew the fight would term. and yes i carry this alliance)

Lampp_

if you read what i said before, i said we had strategy for the last 55minutes. that was the strategy. We didnt stop giving up, but at the same time our carries werent warping (including me, because i knew the fight would term. and yes i carry this alliance)
"we aren't gonna warp for 55min but we could still win..."

Dae_

Muted
Once again when outnumbered we used more pots today in https://eldritchbot.com/fight?id=rJTgJI@d5.
Bits (118 people) used 174 pots per person vs RP (135 people) used166 pots per person. So the argument about the bug affecting each side on the fight where we couldn't use shulkers correctly is not accurate.
Using more pots because you were outnumbered/outskilled doesn't = the bug stopping you from winning.. It was the fact you didn't have enough major players or players in general warping for you to fight a larger force.. A fight going on for nearly a full hour cannot be compared to one that lasted less than 10m.

Back