Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fight Terminations

jakeman5

Slicer
For the shulker fight prove to us that you would have won without a shadow of a doubt against rp that’s why we got the strength for this fight.
THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. Why do we have to prove anything. It’s a game breaking bug. The fight should have been restarted when the bug was fixed. There should never have been a fight allowed to continue but since it was at 2 am the staff seemed to not care. Loka has never been prove you are going to win in order to not allow game breaking bugs to influence the outcome of the fight. That’s an idiotic way to approach bugs.

jakeman5

Slicer
Whereas in this scenario all players were able to fight to the best of their ability without anything really stopping them.

In a fight of this scale golems really wouldn't have made a massive difference.
That’s a cop out answer, it was a huge thing stopping them. Why not fix something that was a massive issue and fix the one that wasn’t?

koi0001

Guardian
That’s a cop out answer, it was a huge thing stopping them. Why not fix something that was a massive issue and fix the one that wasn’t?
It's really not, they're two entirely different bugs which effected the game in entirely different ways.

Also, you should definitely acknowledge what Mag said behind the specific reasoning.

Lampp_

THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS. Why do we have to prove anything. It’s a game breaking bug. The fight should have been restarted when the bug was fixed. There should never have been a fight allowed to continue but since it was at 2 am the staff seemed to not care. Loka has never been prove you are going to win in order to not allow game breaking bugs to influence the outcome of the fight. That’s an idiotic way to approach bugs.
Sounds like you made a argument based in speculation then actual good reasoning :)

Lampp_

Sorry you have to prove your own point my bad….

kiadmowi

Slicer
What fight are you all even on about now bruh
this one

a 39v24 in rp's favor that saw 4 of bits' charges being taken and 4 bits members die to rp's 1 death before everyone's first set of buffs would have even run out (meaning a 38v20 before anyone even realized shulkers weren't dropping when broken)

sure shulkers not dropping is an impactful bug for those kiting, but it didn't stop anyone from actually refilling before breaking the shulker, nor do i think it changed the outcome of the fight in the end had shulkers dropped

36s

Slicer
i don’t think it’s fair to assume anything. you cannot look at stats in the first 5 minutes of the fight and determine who wins. we had people logging on in those 5 minutes, we had a strategy for the last 55 minutes, and we had their repot blocked and tnt in the sky. those are things stats won’t tell you. if i went right now and suggested “end fights right away if one team outnumbers by 40” it would NEVER be accepted purely because there is still a chance. i think mags decision doing that this close to the months end was rather immature and impulsive, and looks very bad for the staff team doubling back on each other like that.

Lampp_

i don’t think it’s fair to assume anything. you cannot look at stats in the first 5 minutes of the fight and determine who wins. we had people logging on in those 5 minutes, we had a strategy for the last 55 minutes, and we had their repot blocked and tnt in the sky. those are things stats won’t tell you. if i went right now and suggested “end fights right away if one team outnumbers by 40” it would NEVER be accepted purely because there is still a chance. i think mags decision doing that this close to the months end was rather immature and impulsive, and looks very bad for the staff team doubling back on each other like that.
You guys made 2nd warp and got wiped again and we outnumbered by 70 multiple occasions with no one on the inhib or tgen give me a actual way you could win the fight…

jakeman5

Slicer
Sorry you have to prove your own point my bad….
That’s dumb Joven. What can I prove that we couldn’t repot without losing our shulkers which lead to people not repotting? What is in question here? That is a fact. I don’t need to prove anything. However the staff needs to prove there was reason for letting that fight continue rather than fixing it. It essentially fed you free strength.

36s

Slicer
You guys made 2nd warp and got wiped again and we outnumbered by 70 multiple occasions with no one on the inhib or tgen give me a actual way you could win the fight…
we all knew the fight would be terminated. we honestly stopped trying once we knew that. every time this happens it gets terminated because it’s a bug and if you guys lost you would’ve reported it so with that logic it should be terminated right away.

Lampp_

That’s dumb Joven. What can I prove that we couldn’t repot without losing our shulkers which lead to people not repotting? What is in question here? That is a fact. I don’t need to prove anything. However the staff needs to prove there was reason for letting that fight continue rather than fixing it. It essentially fed you free strength.
You could still repot the only thing that changes was not being able to pick them up the reason the fight went on was because of the fact that it affected both sides…

Lampp_

we all knew the fight would be terminated. we honestly stopped trying once we knew that. every time this happens it gets terminated because it’s a bug and if you guys lost you would’ve reported it so with that logic it should be terminated right away.
Oh yeah that’s why 75 warped back? Lmao

36s

Slicer
Oh yeah that’s why 75 warped back? Lmao
Yeah believe it or not when your carries know the fight will be termed the other recruits will still warp back purely for left clicking action. you also just admited the numbers are closer than a 100v60 and now its a 100v75.

Lampp_

Also while we’re on the subject of termed fights let’s talk about the fight where we logged on 110 people to bits 70 and it got fully termed over a 15 min gap

jakeman5

Slicer
You could still repot the only thing that changes was not being able to pick them up the reason the fight went on was because of the fact that it affected both sides…
However this would have led to bits losing twice as many shulkers. the fact that this was let to continue alone is preposterous.

Lampp_

Yeah believe it or not when your carries know the fight will be termed the other recruits will still warp back purely for left clicking action. you also just admited the numbers are closer than a 100v60 and now its a 100v75.
First warp was a 60 second was 70~

Back