Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fight Terminations

nerdcat

As the number one RP representative I have to admit that RP would have lost the fight, I was there myself and saw the overwhelming support for BITS. This would have led to RP losing so plz let Helian League win the month!

Prodxgy

as the REAL numero uno rp representative (i carry nerdcat), i also have to admit that bits would have warped back 100 people and wiped rp.

Reactions: 36s

Dae_

Muted
I think it's genuinely funny this entire thread is just "WELL... YOU CANT SAY WE COULDN'T HAVE WON" from bits..

sborm

Muted
As the REAL numero uno RP representative (i carry nerdcat and prodigy), Objection Hearsay.

• Sad

36s

Slicer
I think it's genuinely funny this entire thread is just "WELL... YOU CANT SAY WE COULDN'T HAVE WON" from bits..
with your logic we should end the fight if were outnumbered by 30 before it even starts.

nerdcat

Reminder that RP warped 20 alts of banned players and therefor shouldn’t count + average bits member is worse then average RP enforcer

Dae_

Muted
with your logic we should end the fight if were outnumbered by 30 before it even starts.
My point within this thread is NOT determined on numbers at the start of the fight. My point throughout this whole thread has been that throughout each of the fights you claim should've been terminated, RP was dominating throughout the whole entire time. When one side is wiping and dominating as hard as RP did, BITS could NOT have come back and won the fight. It is common sense..

Kippehz

Muted
well i mean thats not how it works like you cant just assume... its gotten to the point where admins dont want to be bits bias and they are going rp bias..

Back