Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Fight Terminations

jakeman5

Slicer
I never quit my alliance, I made half of your alliance leave within 1 week because they thought I had given up and that helped us win the month.. Core couldn't have happened (we were on defense) and the last lamp would've gone down since there were 2 DIFFERENT warps where these numbers happened. Stop being stupid jake.. you're better than that bro..
Dae, you aren’t listening to me I’m not saying it was defense. I am saying you cannot count anything out of the realm of possibility. You are doing an awful lot of assuming and the old saying is “assuming makes an ass out of you and me”. Nothing in life is guaranteed, not even bits bias.

Dae_

Muted
Dae, you aren’t listening to me I’m not saying it was defense. I am saying you cannot count anything out of the realm of possibility. You are doing an awful lot of assuming and the old saying is “assuming makes an ass out of you and me”
Jake, you aren't wrong with the fact that nothings impossible. But you have to realise that 1 warp is enough to kill an inhib. Let alone 2. It's common sense that the fight would've ended in 2 warps with the wipe that happened.. You can't come back from 2 wipes that hard if the other team is playing to end it.

jakeman5

Slicer
Jake, you aren't wrong with the fact that nothings impossible. But you have to realise that 1 warp is enough to kill an inhib. Let alone 2. It's common sense that the fight would've ended in 2 warps with the wipe that happened.. You can't come back from 2 wipes that hard if the other team is playing to end it.
Dae yes you can we wiped you guys twice trying to end it and got absolutely steam rolled one fight. Imaging if that comeback was never allowed to happen. I have had team mates throw fights too by running away with charges. Who is to say that doesn’t happen. Gifting someone a win when the fight never ended sets a poor precedent and an inconsistent one.

Dae_

Muted
Dae yes you can we wiped you guys twice trying to end it and got absolutely steam rolled one fight. I have had team mates throw fights too by running away with charges. Who is to say that doesn’t happen. Gifting someone a win when the fight never ended sets a poor precedent and an inconsistent one.
Which fight was this??

Dae_

Muted
Dae yes you can we wiped you guys twice trying to end it and got absolutely steam rolled one fight. Imaging if that comeback was never allowed to happen. I have had team mates throw fights too by running away with charges. Who is to say that doesn’t happen. Gifting someone a win when the fight never ended sets a poor precedent and an inconsistent one.
And don't even say gifting.. We fought all month to win and it's clear we should've won man.. You can't keep trying to deny it all the time

jakeman5

Slicer
And don't even say gifting.. We fought all month to win and it's clear we should've won man.. You can't keep trying to deny it all the time
You were gifted two fights. I am not saying that you didn’t fight all month. However if loka followed its own precedent set in the past we would have won with no way for you to win today.

Mind you it doesn’t bring me joy to say that, I would much rather get my ass handed to me than lose in this BS manner.

Dae_

Muted
You were gifted two fights. I am not saying that you didn’t fight all month. However if loka followed its own precedent set in the past we would have won with no way for you to win today.

Mind you it doesn’t bring me joy to say that I would much rather get my ass handed to me than lose in this BS manner.
"BS manner" What a joke. You've been trying to term every fight that looks bad to you this month. If our fights hadn't been termed in the past we'd ALSO have more strength. Stop complaining for once Jake and realise somethings are common sense. It does bring you joy since you'll say whatever to try and win, people have known this for months...

jakeman5

Slicer
"BS manner" What a joke. You've been trying to term every fight that looks bad to you this month. If our fights hadn't been termed in the past we'd ALSO have more strength. Stop complaining for once Jake and realise somethings are common sense. It does bring you joy since you'll say whatever to try and win, people have known this for months...
Don’t result to childish accusations without merit. I have only played by the rules so I don’t know where you got this from. I won’t do whatever to win, just remember I wasn’t the one who tried to win trade on Balak.

Dae_

Muted
Don’t result to childish accusations without merit. I have only played by the rules so I don’t know where you got this from. I won’t do whatever to win, just remember I wasn’t the one who tried to win trade on Balak.
Yea I can control other people placing on me, god damn if I knew that I'd try to term every fight BITS placed on me and I was outnumbered! oh wait that sounds like someone

jakeman5

Slicer
Yea I can control other people placing on me, god damn if I knew that I'd try to term every fight BITS placed on me and I was outnumbered! oh wait that sounds like someone
I have your alliance chats. Don’t even play that game Dae. Quite obvious it was planned. You even went as far as kicking Broquu from leadership for calling you out for it. You made your bed time for you to lay in it.

Dae_

Muted
I have your alliance chats. Don’t even play that game Dae. Quite obvious it was planned. You even went as far as kicking Broquu from leadership for calling you out for it. You made your bed time for you to lie down in it.
As I've stated multiple times, they told me they'd place. I can't stop them from placing can I?? I kicked Broquu from leadership because he went out of his way in spite to try and warn me in game and he leaked leadership chat. Don't act big jake..

jakeman5

Slicer
As I've stated multiple times, they told me they'd place. I can't stop them from placing can I?? I kicked Broquu from leadership because he went out of his way in spite to try and warn me in game and he leaked leadership chat. Don't act big jake..
Dae I could say the color of grass is green and you would be stubborn enough to call it red. There is no point in talking to the same person who legitimately believes in bits bias.

Dae_

Muted
Furthermore, Broquu didn't even show the full context of leadership to staff while trying to report this. It was only after the fight was terminated that Bat knew about this..

There's a difference between me being stubborn and common sense that even the Elders can see too... If you believe there's no point in talking to me then you are more than welcome to stop posting on this thread.

Thorgny

Muted
Dae you cannot say with certainty anything. I can say with certainty however that RP required a clear change in precedent in order to win the month
meme

Attachments

• proof 1.PNG
    proof 1.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 40
  • proof 2.PNG
    proof 2.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 40
  • proof 3.PNG
    proof 3.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 2022-05-28_20.51.14.png
    2022-05-28_20.51.14.png
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 40

Broquu

Guardian
I dont know about the other termed fights, but this last one i was in vc watching a stream and to me it was pretty clear.

Bits got wiped 2x and both times golems didn't spawn, if they did rp could have taken charges and PROBABLY won on the 3rd warp.
Where bits still got outnumbered by about 35 wich is NEARLY inpossible to clutch, I think mag made the right choice .
Now I understand why rp would go to bits bias since alot of commotion this month but whoever termed the fight like magpieman said was working by protocol. I feel like arguing about who would have won is unnessecery in this instance because the first 2 warps regional powers was winning while they were in disadvantage, I dont know what bringing up old fights would do to change the outcome, but cmon manjake5 give them their worldcap!

Kippehz

Muted
u cant just assume that we would lose we won when they outnumbered by 20 and was so close to winning an outnumber by 30 so u cant just assume that

Dae_

Muted
u cant just assume that we would lose we won when they outnumbered by 20 and was so close to winning an outnumber by 30 so u cant just assume that
You can when the other team gets wiped twice and didn't get any charges at all Kippehz..

Broquu

Guardian
in the time that your intire alliance that warped died rp could have ATLEAST 2-3 charges and you got wiped 2 warps with my conclusion im asuming that rp even missed some charges but in optimat condition rp could have won on the second warp

Lampp_

"yea we were outnumbered by 70 but 70 is basically 60 and then you have to take in account skill gap so basically 40 and then those 40s would have died so might as well say 20 and then we can win when outnumbered by 20"

Back