Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Gang-up! Sofa & Sly going for it again

Sofatroll

Slicer
Ahoy fellow Lokans,
few people know me but I'm sure those who do remember the splendid town of Myrmidon we've been building upon the ruins of ancient Vantis.

During the half-year we existied we've been both fixing up old structures such as adding tons of new stuff, giving the place an entirely new style, however we eventually lost momentum and disintegrated due to inactivity. I'd argue there has been multiple reasons for that, major one being that we wanted too much too fast. Me and my loyal royal gopnik SlyTexxx wanted to play with the big bois tho being new to Loka ourselves, we burdened ourselves with too many big projects at once without really finishing a single one. We solely recruited new people who usually didnt stay for long, we tried our best to show them the ways of Loka and to integrate them but the town being kinda full already and built on harsh terrain didnt help it. The two of us ended up carrying that giantic place which in the end broke us.

So here we are, Sly had his own little adventure with the Kingdom of Jerusalem while I've been staying in some towns for a while and been wandering the wilds as nomad. We've traveled all the continents and finally found us a sweet spot to start all over again. While I'm not gonna make the place of our choosing public yet, be assure we found just the right spot to build us a sweet little castle in best myrmidonian manner. Tho we do not seek to repeat the mistakes we did with our last town and instead plan to chill and build only. We have no plans going to war with anyone just yet and we dont want to uncontrollably grow in numbers. Just nice and easy building with a sweet touch of roleplay, everything else will develop eventually. We just really dont want to force ourselves into situations we cant handle.

So what all of this is really about is that we are only two plebs, so naturally we are looking for a third person to complete the gang.
You dont necessarily need to be from our region (europe) tho it wouldnt hurt as timezones can and will be quite important when playing together. Also, eh, some activity for sure wouldnt hurt as we really need those 3 actives to keep existing owo
If you are a builder who enjoys some sweet medieval architecture, have a working microphone and dont mind squating up with a german and a russian then be our guest and add me on discord (Sofatroll#0893) to get the project rolling!

Sincerly
Fatroll

Evil_X

Sentry
Or you could come to join Edgewind and see a great town rise to have more than a cathedral and temp homes

Back