Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Haz5 Permanent Unmute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz5

Hello Moderation team and the player-base of Loka Minecraft.
I am here to present to you my Loka Minecraft Unmute appeal.

It has been around 6 - 7 months since I was permanently muted on this server. It has been a very long time, and I have looked at the Loka chat rules and have thought about what I have said. During the time where I was saying these offensive phrases to people in Public chat, I know what I have done is wrong. Very soon after I said those things, I have acknowledged what I have said was wrong. Ever since then, I have been trying to make myself a better person, and better community member on Loka. In the last two months, I have considered making an appeal for this server. This is mainly to talk to my friends in game, as I usually have mostly positive things to say to them. I also want to do trades or help people with their towns, but having the barrier of being muted, it is more tedious to talk on discord and organize plans.
Everything that I want to use public, guide, allaince and guide chat for will be for helping my teammates or new players.

I have acknowledged the rules of Loka, and I have no plans to break them any time soon, or ever in the present or future.

I hope that the community and staff team see this, as it would make my day to get unmuted and talk to people in-game.

Thanks,
Haz5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back