Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ImSpartaan Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSpartaan

Hello Loka Staff and Community. I've been banned for more three months now for Assisting a Ban Evasion. I know what I did was wrong, and I am very sorry for wasting staff time, and the trouble I made. I would really like to get a second chance to play with my friends and have fun on the server, because I really like it. I promise I won't ever do it again, and that I will follow the rules with a lot more care this time. My first offense was helping BestOfNiger ALT, which I really regret now. As far as I know I never had any other harmful offenses. .I have been falsely tempbanned , "Assisted Town Betrayal", but after I talked with staff, about the misunderstanding they unbanned me. My other two bans were for the name BestOfNigerr and got unbanned The same day. I am fully aware what I did, and can promise that I will never do such dumb thing again. I also wanted to say I dmed FatalDeath 2/11/2023 telling him that BestOfNIger was alting again I'm just trying to show you guys that I actually regret what I did and that this time I will follow the rules and won't ever help a banned player alt again. I know that 3 months isn't a lot of time, but I really hope that my punishment can be cleared, or reduced. Thanks you guys for your time reading this and have a good day. Screenshot 2023-04-09 160821.png

Screenshot 2023-04-09 143147.png

PETI

+1 The appeal shows remorse, and it's well written. I have been talking with him and he regrets what he did, and learned his lesson. If not even a full unban but I think a temp ban would be optional, since it's his first offense as he stated in his appeal. Good luck with your appeal bro.

J4RLID

+1 He's sorry and he regrets it. He wont do it again and he told staff about players that weren't following rules. He also just wants to have fun.

Trustbbg

Muted
+1 I think he learnt his lesson and permanent ban is too harsh for first offence. Just don't do it again

Wxndernut

+1, first offense, feels remorseful for what he did and deserves a second chance, but:
Same case happened with Lexxnd if i'm not mistaken, and he got rejected after waiting 3 months aswell. You might not get unbanned here, but maybe your cooperation with staff in reporting will help you get atleast a reduced tempban. Good luck on your appeal g, i hope you get unbanned nonetheless
Lexxnd doxxed multiple people, ImSpartan didn’t dox anyone, he just helped a banned player

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
OK IM REPUTTING THIS :
+1, first offense, feels remorseful for what he did and deserves a second chance, but:
Same case happened with Lexxnd if i'm not mistaken, and he got rejected after waiting 3 months aswell. You might not get unbanned here, but maybe your cooperation with staff in reporting will help you get atleast a reduced tempban. Good luck on your appeal g, i hope you get unbanned nonetheless

xTR1_

+1 this is resonable and learned his mistake and was very forgiving and this is his first offense

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
You are on the right path and doing the right things, but unfortunately, considering the severity of the offence it is too soon for us to lift the ban. Given more time we would be happy to consider future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back