Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ImSpartaan Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSpartaan

Hello Loka Staff and Community. As I said in my last appeal I got banned for Assisting a Ban Evasion. I regret what I did and I'm sorry for breaking that rule. but all I ask for is now is a second chance I've been banned for 4 months now and I've learned my lesson I had such a great time playing the server with my friends and just want to have fun again playing with my friends. and again I'm sorry for helping the banned player BestOfNiger but ever since I've been cooperating with staff and giving information to staff like a few weeks ago I told Fatal Death that I overheard BestOfNiger asking his friend BestOfNigerrr for an ALT account so that he can ALT again. And as soon as I heard this I DMed Fatal Death telling him exactly what I heard. another thing I told fatal death a few days ago is that a player named Acaili was on Meteor client and using Freecam on Loka. I just want the Staff and Loka Community to see that I do regret my actions and I'm sorry I just want a second chance I want to show Staff and Loka Community that I've learned my lesson and that I won't ever break the rules again I promise and if I ever know anything about another player or BestOfNiger Alting or breaking any other rules I will /report them I promise you that and again I'm sorry for what I did and do regret my actions.

Attachments

• cuhgang.png
    cuhgang.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 60
  • chill.png
    chill.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back