Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bid July, Asgard III

Deevil

Sentry
Asgard III

The Month You're Bidding For:
July

Town: Asgard

Players Running Festival: Deevil, 98d_, Aqronso

Type of Festival: 1vs1 Pot, sumo

Brackets:
First/Second Round: Bo1
Third/Fourth Round: Bo3
Fifth Round (Final): Bo5

Festival Rules: (banned items)

- No Debuff Potions or Tipped Arrows
- No bows with infinity (16 arrows max per round)
- No Crossbows
- No Firestones
- No Thorns
- No KB swords
- No Axes
- No Shields
- No Ancient Ingots
- No Fishing Rod
- Totem of undying
- Splash potion Regeneration II

The Rewards for Winners:

Winner:

- Hex Lored Champion Sword
- Maxed armor
- 32DB
- 32GB
- 64AIs
- Victor Title
- Chance to fight for CHAMPION title

Second Place:

- Maxed Sword
- Maxed armor
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- 16 Ancient Ingots
- 16 Gold Blocks
- 16 Iron Blocks

Third Place:

- Maxed Sword
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- 16 Ancient Ingots
- 8 Gold blocks
- 8 Iron Blocks

Competitor Cost of Entry: 16 diamond blocks or 36 cores

Max Number of Competitors: 64 players

Cost of Stalls: Bidding

Max Number of Stalls: 12

Any Further Info: Join to the Asgard II discord for more info: https://discord.gg/kytvy8GYTx

Video of Arena and/or Tournament Grounds:

Last edited:

Eyvah

I have been an active player since I joined Loka, gaining a lot of experience during this 3 years and helped as many people as I could on the server being kind and polite. This and some players motivated me to run for LCR and months later to Sentry what made me grow and mature as a person. Also most of you know I am Spanish what made me join Loka Translation Team to make new players experience easier. I remember helping testing new updates for possible bugs or dupes reporting them before they get into the community.Another good point I’ve mentioned in past applications is being from European Time Zone because the community keeps growing and there are more and more players from Asia and Europe with no staff active during these time zones.Now I am ready for a new step, Guardian, to continue helping with tickets, accelerate town betrayals, resolve reports even if some admins cannot continue with them, enforce the rules and keep Loka on the right way. For this and much more I am applying today.

Click1x

Deevil should host the Loka PvP tournament because they possess the perfect blend of experience, expertise, and enthusiasm needed to make the event a resounding success. Here's why:

1. Experience: Deevil has a proven track record of organizing successful events within the gaming community. Whether it's PvP tournaments, community challenges, or other gaming events, Deevil knows how to plan, execute, and manage every aspect to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all participants.
  2. Expertise: Deevil is well-versed in the intricacies of PvP gameplay. They understand the nuances of different strategies, mechanics, and gameplay dynamics, which allows them to create balanced and engaging tournament formats. Their expertise ensures that the tournament is not only competitive but also fair and enjoyable for players of all skill levels.
  3. Passion: Deevil's passion for gaming and the community shines through in everything they do. They are dedicated to creating memorable experiences for players, fostering a sense of camaraderie among competitors, and celebrating the thrill of competition. Their passion is contagious and will undoubtedly inspire others to get involved and participate in the tournament.
  4. Community Engagement: Deevil has a strong connection with the gaming community and knows how to engage players effectively. They can rally support, generate excitement, and promote the tournament across various platforms, ensuring maximum participation and visibility. Their ability to connect with players on a personal level fosters a sense of community spirit and encourages ongoing participation in future events.
  5. Innovation: Deevil is not afraid to think outside the box and introduce innovative elements to the tournament format. Whether it's introducing new game modes, incorporating spectator features, or implementing creative prize structures, Deevil will ensure that the tournament stands out and leaves a lasting impression on participants. +5

Lampp_

Asgard III

The Month You're Bidding For:
July

Town: Asgard

Players Running Festival: Deevil, 98d_, Aqronso

Type of Festival: 1vs1 Pot, sumo

Brackets:
First/Second Round: Bo1
Third/Fourth Round: Bo3
Fifth Round (Final): Bo5

Festival Rules: (banned items)

- No Debuff Potions or Tipped Arrows
- No bows with infinity (16 arrows max per round)
- No Crossbows
- No Firestones
- No Thorns
- No KB swords
- No Axes
- No Shields
- No Ancient Ingots
- No Fishing Rod
- Totem of undying
- Splash potion Regeneration II

The Rewards for Winners:

Winner:

- Hex Lored Champion Sword
- Maxed armor
- 32DB
- 32GB
- 64AIs
- Victor Title
- Chance to fight for CHAMPION title

Second Place:

- Maxed Sword
- Maxed armor
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- 16 Ancient Ingots
- 16 Gold Blocks
- 16 Iron Blocks

Third Place:

- Maxed Sword
- 16 Diamond Blocks
- 16 Ancient Ingots
- 8 Gold blocks
- 8 Iron Blocks

Competitor Cost of Entry: 16 diamond blocks or 36 cores

Max Number of Competitors: 64 players

Cost of Stalls: Bidding

Max Number of Stalls: 12

Any Further Info: Join to the Asgard II discord for more info: https://discord.gg/kytvy8GYTx

Video of Arena and/or Tournament Grounds:
Mfs hosted a tournament like less then half a year ago lol

Back