Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

koc ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taagi

Im posting this for koc he's banned from forums I got banned because of bullying nBoi on 27/07/2022, who is a known doxxer that doxxed more than 50 people, including their siblings and parents and then he quit Minecraft. I should have waited for unban, but instead, I made something foolish: alting. I alted with larko_o therealdx1 ironjayy which are easymc accounts I told that I am koc when I alted with those accounts and lasted less than a hour and I alted with ziSku Yoshinoringoo, Bitlisi13, Sw4gy and Nousrax for some weeks. They were my friends' accounts except zisku and bitlisi. I didnt use or know who alted with the rest of the accounts that are in my possible alts. I am sorry for using my friends' accounts they shared their passwords long ago with me they didnt give them for me to alt. The reason why I alted was me being unable to bring oneself to being banned for bullying a known doxxer. I want to apologize from lokans and staff because of being a danger to community.

Taagi

You've alted more times than all of us admins can count on our fingers combined... 😬
itadori_fanki is my old account I changed to KocZilla account I used it before. Hamzagod1337 isnt me Skuhoo checked it with using anydesk on my pc. Kralhacker1337 is not me I told skuhoo to check it but he didnt response I dont log on minecraft for 2-3 weeks. The alt accounts I use were yoshinoringoo zisku nousrax sw4gy bitlisi and therealdx1 ironjayy larko_o were easymc accounts I logged on them less than an hour or something and I told that I am koc in public chat.
I think you can count 8 with admins' fingers combined .)

czmpos

Slicer
how dis guys are saying +1 he literally alted a month ago and like 8 times

Last edited:

Raddus_

Guardian
6 people have mindlessly plus oned a guy who has alted more times then they have plus oned. That is really saying something. Given the ban was in July, only 5 months ago, how large an offense it was, and the fact he was alted many many many times, some as recently as within the past month, this is a definite -1 from me. I think you need to wait at least another 8-12 months before appealing again, and even then it could be rejected. Take some time away from the game then come back and try to be unbanned.

Troxicy

Muted
Also my friend IGN JzLeonidas is muted on forums so im posting for him

hello everyone i will summarize without further ado he has no respect for people he annoys everyone except her own friends he is not change since the first day it was banned from the server (düzenlendi) he continues to make comments to people in her own way you can see his attitude towards me and loka players in the screenshots i took

----------------------------------
first here he is cursing and insulting my family
View attachment 6204

-----------------------------------------------

here he says he is going to stick me the keyboard because of something I said here and he is making fun of my physical features

View attachment 6205

---------------------------------------------------
here he shares a photo of a loka player and calls him a monkey
View attachment 6206
I think you will decide that he should not be on the server by looking at the screenshots I took because i think the purpose of the objection is to unban the person who was banned from the server when it actually changes and to solve the problems with the person he offended. i am sure he will come and try to fight me for making such a comment, then if he justifies me again i will share in here
(düzenlendi)

Greeneryy

Muted
-1 I just don't get how you can doxx someone, alt over 5+ times, doxxing someone cause they doxxed you just isn't the way to go, I swear every doxxer's justification is they did it first, it's not justifiable lmfao

sasuk

itadori_fanki is my old account I changed to KocZilla account I used it before. Hamzagod1337 isnt me Skuhoo checked it with using anydesk on my pc. Kralhacker1337 is not me I told skuhoo to check it but he didnt response I dont log on minecraft for 2-3 weeks. The alt accounts I use were yoshinoringoo zisku nousrax sw4gy bitlisi and therealdx1 ironjayy larko_o were easymc accounts I logged on them less than an hour or something and I told that I am koc in public chat.
I think you can count 8 with admins' fingers combined .)
bro actin like 8 is not an outrageous number for alting. most people alt once and regret there decision you've made 8 lmfaooo

Rea4peR

Muted
He should not have alted and should have been patient. If he hasn't alted he could get unbanned since the bullying was different and complicated.

Taagi

-1 I just don't get how you can doxx someone, alt over 5+ times, doxxing someone cause they doxxed you just isn't the way to go, I swear every doxxer's justification is they did it first, it's not justifiable lmfao
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1056623309065834496/1056933346233565267/image.png
here he tells my father that he is from Şırnak
people who despise people living in the east in Turkey make such accusations
i know someone who got a permaban for calling someone from Erzurum before.

Its not hard to surprise people with manipulating them with the only what is said to your friend ig. Now lets look from another perspective. Koc and your friend are talking about pvp and when koc told Jzleo that he killed him in pvp jzleo says I only play for 2-3 hours each day and etc. but after that he starts to says you will never get unbanned, you got so many alt accounts I wont wait more than you should wait for your unban and lastly he says I wont handcuff your father from şırnak (so he didnt insult his family out of nothing) But Let's ask why didnt Jzleo send those screenshots from his forums account? because he is banned for "doxxing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back