Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

koc ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEKOGOD

+1 Considering the situation of the ban, ignoring the alt accounts, I think he should be unbanned and koc should come back

Litetzu

I think you need to wait at least another 8-12 months before appealing again,
I think more time, only 8-12 months for the alts he haves its like 1 alt ban = 3 months more to appeal in my opinion, or even 6
like 2 years or 1 and a half

Greeneryy

Muted
this emoji also toxic
💀 (incredibly toxic), anyway down below is all the comment's I've posted in your friends' appeals and your appeal, who all happen to be appealing for doxxing, staff unbanned you and I don't recall if any other of your friends, but me personally I simply don't trust people who have doxxed in the past, I don't mean no harm towards you or your friends, I am not trying to come off as toxic, I'm simply -1ing your friend's appeals because I believe doxxing is taken lightly, doxxing can cause serious, serious harm

(-1, even though nBoi forgave you, you doxxed him out of hatred, if you're gonna let your emotions dictate your actions in this type of way I don't think doxxers should be allowed back, doxxing probably the worst rule to break)
-1 I don't like doxxing

mindblaster007

why would u ignore the alt accounts
To be honest, an argument can be made for both sides. For one, it could be said that he has a “devotion” to the server which means he is probably at least a little less likely to break anymore rules. But on the other hand, it could be said that because he alted, he shows that he has no regard for the rules and if he is willing to break this one, what’s stopping him from breaking others. Personally, I think the former would only really be valid if he had done it after a long time, say a year or so of being banned.

I’m not condoning alting, just explaining how it could be perceived. I have no stance on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back