Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

koc ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneryy

Muted
To be honest, an argument can be made for both sides. For one, it could be said that he has a “devotion” to the server which means he is probably at least a little less likely to break anymore rules. But on the other hand, it could be said that because he alted, he shows that he has no regard for the rules and if he is willing to break this one, what’s stopping him from breaking others. Personally, I think the former would only really be valid if he had done it after a long time, say a year or so of being banned.

I’m not condoning alting, just explaining how it could be perceived. I have no stance on the matter.
I see what you mean, and while I can see why you think that you could demonstrate devotion for the server if you alt, I don't think it's the way to go go at all, if you're truly sorry about what you did and you genuinely want to play on loka again I think you should, take the ban, dont bypass, and appeal once time has passed

Obstinance

To be honest, an argument can be made for both sides. For one, it could be said that he has a “devotion” to the server which means he is probably at least a little less likely to break anymore rules. But on the other hand, it could be said that because he alted, he shows that he has no regard for the rules and if he is willing to break this one, what’s stopping him from breaking others. Personally, I think the former would only really be valid if he had done it after a long time, say a year or so of being banned.

I’m not condoning alting, just explaining how it could be perceived. I have no stance on the matter.
devotion = breaking a clear cut rule? i dont think its devotion its lack of self control when you alt that many times.

mindblaster007

I see what you mean, and while I can see why you think that you could demonstrate devotion for the server if you alt, I don't think it's the way to go go at all, if you're truly sorry about what you did and you genuinely want to play on loka again I think you should, take the ban, dont bypass, and appeal once time has passed
devotion = breaking a clear cut rule? i dont think its devotion its lack of self control when you alt that many times.
Y’all asked why they think alting is a good thing, and I explained their logic. I never said it was the right opinion, never said it was the wrong opinion. Even went out of my way to say I didn’t condone it. I didn’t say that was the belief I held, so I have no idea why ya goin after me.

Greeneryy

Muted
Y’all asked why they think alting is a good thing, and I explained their logic. I never said it was the right opinion, never said it was the wrong opinion. Even went out of my way to say I didn’t condone it. I didn’t say that was the belief I held, so I have no idea why ya goin after me.
Oh don't worry I'm not going after you or anything lol, as you said, you're explaining their point of view and the best argument they could bring up about the alting, I'm sure you know which of the 2 arguments is the correct one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back