Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

nBoi

Muted

Eyvah

You are banned for macroing. not the same thing. They even made a special announcement for it, if you keep doing this, this is your fault.

Edit:
i left doxxing after my warning and the announcement they made.
You are talking about the same thing every single day, You even made a record because You literally lied for pages about you and your doxxes. Everything is clear, No you did not quit doxxing after the warn, no you kept being toxic, no you were still being a bully and everything else.

nBoi

Muted
You are talking about the same thing every single day, You even made a record because You literally lied for pages about you and your doxxes. Everything is clear, No you did not quit doxxing after the warn, no you kept being toxic, no you were still being a bully and everything else.
i am saying it again like hundred times i said before, i am not leaking anything to kekyoin or someone and saying it again i am not responsible what kekyoin did. Solve the problem between you among yourselves, without confusing me. if I was leaking someone's dox, I could also leak family photos belonging to Akhi. he is my enemy too.

i also talked with kekyoin how he find your informations, he said arifyksl gave it to me. the kid you doxxed his full family.arif.png
today i will talk with arifyksl too. if he got a premium acc he will text to this forum too

Edit:
you also sent us his whatsapp profile

arif2.jpg

BEKOGOD

I think, this forum ends here, no more writing is needed. I think it is complex and very long. Let's end the conversation here so that doesn't get confused new friends who may want write to post. Newcomers read and write +1 or -1 accordingly. TĂĽrkler susun daaa

nBoi

Muted
I think, this forum ends here, no more writing is needed. I think it is complex and very long. Let's end the conversation here so that doesn't get confused new friends who may want write to post. Newcomers read and write +1 or -1 accordingly. TĂĽrkler susun daaa
I have to defend myself against those who bring up the issue and try to make me look guilty while I was previously got warned.

Eyvah

i am saying it again like hundred times i said before, i am not leaking anything to kekyoin or someone and saying it again i am not responsible what kekyoin did. Solve the problem between you among yourselves, without confusing me. if I was leaking someone's dox, I could also leak family photos belonging to Akhi. he is my enemy too.

i also talked with kekyoin how he find your informations, he said arifyksl gave it to me. the kid you doxxed his full family.View attachment 5010
today i will talk with arifyksl too. if he got a premium acc he will text to this forum too

Edit:
you also sent us his whatsapp profile

View attachment 5011
Bruh. Those are not even his real family and I did not even played loka at that time and I did not share this any of this information to anywhere except from the group you were in and you asked me to send it, I didnt find it either, stop trying look like you are in the right place by pointing out false facts. And you are saying arifyksl had my information out of nowhere and Kekyoin just magicly wanted to message him??? And at the same time, he told Rea4PeR to look in the general??? Bro stop lying. Also to consider the fact that the thing you call doxx is not his actual family and if I am going to get banned from a something months ago, You shouldn't be talking right now considering the fact you got 2 warns one for bullying and one for doxxing and 10+ others doxxes.

Attachments

• image_2022-07-31_012347022.png
    image_2022-07-31_012347022.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
  • image_2022-07-31_012432778.png
    image_2022-07-31_012432778.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 16

nBoi

Muted
Bruh. Those are not even his real family and I did not even played loka at that time and I did not share this any of this information to anywhere except from the group you were in and you asked me to send it, I didnt find it either, stop trying look like you are in the right place by pointing out false facts. And you are saying arifyksl had my information out of nowhere and Kekyoin just magicly wanted to message him??? And at the same time, he told Rea4PeR to look in the general??? Bro stop lying. Also to consider the fact that the thing you call doxx is not his actual family and if I am going to get banned from a something months ago, You shouldn't be talking right now considering the fact you got 2 warns one for bullying and one for doxxing and 10+ others doxxes.
i didn't get any warn for bullying before. also doing it before being started play loka doesnt means you can do it.

and another cap
1659245702508.png
i didn't wanted anyone's doxx, i would send more screenshots if you wouldnt kick me from group
dox3.jpg1659245960175.png

Attachments

• 1659245983996.png
    1659245983996.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 8

Eyvah

i didn't get any warn for bullying before. also doing it before being started play loka doesnt means you can do it.

and another cap
View attachment 5016
i didn't wanted anyone's doxx, i would send more screenshots if you wouldnt kick me from group
View attachment 5017View attachment 5018
We were in a vc… I am not gonna defend anything or say anything anymore I already said everything that I should so many times nBoi lied on the forums, I am just leaving this to the admins no one else because at this point this man is just gonna keep denying and lying, there is already tons of proof of him being toxic and doxxing why is KocZilla Perma banned and he is not? Hopefully elder’s come up with a good decision.

nBoi

Muted
We were in a vc… I am not gonna defend anything or say anything anymore I already said everything that I should so many times nBoi lied on the forums, I am just leaving this to the admins no one else because at this point this man is just gonna keep denying and lying, there is already tons of proof of him being toxic and doxxing why is KocZilla Perma banned and he is not? Hopefully elder’s come up with a good decision.
You keep claiming things without proof, now its time to leave it.

Batus1

Hello fellow Lokans and Staff,
I got permabanned on 27th July 2022 at 10:32 AM lokan time for bullying the player called nBoi. Firstly I want to apologize to every single person that I have bullied or been toxic except nBoi. I haven’t been a helpful person to this community but I won’t turn a blind eye to a dangerous man in this community. nBoi has doxxed and threatened a lot of turkish players and he used his friend Kekyo1n/Kekyoin#1508/Elena Queen#9127 and his other friend FzDarks/FzDarks#0001 to doxx turkish loka players and when the player who was doxxed by Kekyo1n reported him for doxxing people because nBoi won’t risk to get banned, the staff wanted him to provide a proof that they were friends. However, when nBoi reported xSnipe_TR, Bekogod, and HoliganMustyy, he lied to staff that he will move his house because he was doxxed by them, which let them get permabanned without any warnings. Now I will share a lot of ss of him threatening and doxxing other players. These screenshots are requested from the doxxed players. I appreciate them for providing me these screenshots, while putting themselves and family members in danger because they can get doxxed by nBoi himself or by his friends. Here are the screenshots that nBoi threatened or doxxed players:

View attachment 4872This is the player called demirfurkii and nBoi said his head looks like a pearView attachment 4873
View attachment 4874In this ss TristeZion said max trakya(truckia) müzik öretmeni(öğretmeni) mentioning that they are knowing AKHISARLI’s school and teachersView attachment 4875

View attachment 4877I am translating this screenshot because google translate cant translate trvulgarism bi sus amına koyayım=shut the f up/ amına koyayım= f your py çirkin orospu evladı=ugly son of a b banlatcam şimdi o olcak =I will get you banned that will be çok kaşınma abicim = dont ask for mate ne knk doxx videonu mu yolliyim= what mate should I send your doxx video

View attachment 4878 View attachment 4879the thing he said his the name of Akhisarlı

View attachment 4880 View attachment 4881
I wasn’t going to appeal but I thought about it yesterday. I only want a reduction to a temp ban so that I can know when I will get unbanned that’s all. If I don’t get a ban reduction, Such bad persons like nBoi should not be a part of this community. He has doxxed Akhisarlı’s little brother and lied to staff that he will move his house. That’s why we don’t know what will he do next to harm this community and players who are part of it.

Because i can only add 10 files max, I put the other screenshots in the comments below.

And nBoi got only a warn after all these doxx screenshots but I got permabanned because I only used bad language to him. Its really ridiculous for me.

Hello fellow Lokans and Staff,
I got permabanned on 27th July 2022 at 10:32 AM lokan time for bullying the player called nBoi. Firstly I want to apologize to every single person that I have bullied or been toxic except nBoi. I haven’t been a helpful person to this community but I won’t turn a blind eye to a dangerous man in this community. nBoi has doxxed and threatened a lot of turkish players and he used his friend Kekyo1n/Kekyoin#1508/Elena Queen#9127 and his other friend FzDarks/FzDarks#0001 to doxx turkish loka players and when the player who was doxxed by Kekyo1n reported him for doxxing people because nBoi won’t risk to get banned, the staff wanted him to provide a proof that they were friends. However, when nBoi reported xSnipe_TR, Bekogod, and HoliganMustyy, he lied to staff that he will move his house because he was doxxed by them, which let them get permabanned without any warnings. Now I will share a lot of ss of him threatening and doxxing other players. These screenshots are requested from the doxxed players. I appreciate them for providing me these screenshots, while putting themselves and family members in danger because they can get doxxed by nBoi himself or by his friends. Here are the screenshots that nBoi threatened or doxxed players:

View attachment 4872This is the player called demirfurkii and nBoi said his head looks like a pearView attachment 4873
View attachment 4874In this ss TristeZion said max trakya(truckia) müzik öretmeni(öğretmeni) mentioning that they are knowing AKHISARLI’s school and teachersView attachment 4875

View attachment 4877I am translating this screenshot because google translate cant translate trvulgarism bi sus amına koyayım=shut the f up/ amına koyayım= f your py çirkin orospu evladı=ugly son of a b banlatcam şimdi o olcak =I will get you banned that will be çok kaşınma abicim = dont ask for mate ne knk doxx videonu mu yolliyim= what mate should I send your doxx video

View attachment 4878 View attachment 4879the thing he said his the name of Akhisarlı

View attachment 4880 View attachment 4881
I wasn’t going to appeal but I thought about it yesterday. I only want a reduction to a temp ban so that I can know when I will get unbanned that’s all. If I don’t get a ban reduction, Such bad persons like nBoi should not be a part of this community. He has doxxed Akhisarlı’s little brother and lied to staff that he will move his house. That’s why we don’t know what will he do next to harm this community and players who are part of it.

Because i can only add 10 files max, I put the other screenshots in the comments below.

And nBoi got only a warn after all these doxx screenshots but I got permabanned because I only used bad language to him. Its really ridiculous for me.
my guy still bullying

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    10.9 KB · Views: 24
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 24

KOC1z

Muted
im not ankqx, im just making plugins for that server, not more.
View attachment 4932
Everyone knows that you are one of the headstaff of poena saga. You have admin roles and the only one more authoritative than you, is the owner himself, CIHAD. You have 270 messages in announcements. So you are not "just making plugins for that server, not more". Every turkish player knows you and your connection to between poena saga. Dont try to lie to lokans 1659269601981.png 1659269639855.png

KOC1z

Muted
most of them wasn't even to you bro LMAO
you got mad because i sent screenshots of you bullying xd
Thats not bullying, thats a sarcasm joke(not being serious about the words we are saying) between us(dyshim members). You are just trying to use our sarcasm jokes to affect my appeal badly because I dont have good relationship with your best friend M4gnifico. Defending a kid, who has argued more than 5 people only today, is not a logical behavior. I think you wouldnt have defended him, if you didnt know him for 3 years..

I don't want to fill this appeal with doxx screenshots, done by your friend.

nBoi

Muted
Thats not bullying, thats a sarcasm joke(not being serious about the words we are saying) between us(dyshim members). You are just trying to use our sarcasm jokes to affect my appeal badly because I dont have good relationship with your best friend M4gnifico. Defending a kid, who has argued more than 5 people only today, is not a logical behavior. I think you wouldnt have defended him, if you didnt know him for 3 years..

I don't want to fill this appeal with doxx screenshots, done by your friend.
is this all sarcasm?
swag1.pngswag2.jpgalt1.jpgalt3.jpgalt2.jpg

nBoi

Muted
Everyone knows that you are one of the headstaff of poena saga. You have admin roles and the only one more authoritative than you, is the owner himself, CIHAD. You have 270 messages in announcements. So you are not "just making plugins for that server, not more". Every turkish player knows you and your connection to between poena saga. Dont try to lie to lokans View attachment 5040 View attachment 5041

i post all announcements because CIHAD wants me to do it.
1659271906714.png1659271927449.png1659271943264.png1659271965219.png
If there are other things that you do not understand, i'm here to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back