Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batus1

Thats not bullying, thats a sarcasm joke(not being serious about the words we are saying) between us(dyshim members). You are just trying to use our sarcasm jokes to affect my appeal badly because I dont have good relationship with your best friend M4gnifico. Defending a kid, who has argued more than 5 people only today, is not a logical behavior. I think you wouldnt have defended him, if you didnt know him for 3 years..

I don't want to fill this appeal with doxx screenshots, done by your friend.
yeah not bullying xd
just a ''joke''
you guys literally make fun of his height, his house, his face and hair style and you say he argued

KOC1z

Muted
i post all announcements because CIHAD wants me to do it.
View attachment 5050View attachment 5051View attachment 5052View attachment 5053
If there are other things that you do not understand, i'm here to answer.
I didnt talk about those doxx screenshots. I mean sarcasm to swearing each other in dyshim discord which is a common thing in friends groups. Those doxx screenshots are between Artun1,Swag and æz. That's why I and you have nothing common about that topic and they can argue between each other.

nBoi

Muted
yeah not bullying xd
just a ''joke''
you guys literally make fun of his height, his house, his face and hair style and you say he argued
Now it's funny as they do everything they claim I do, and it turns out.

KOC1z

Muted
i post all announcements because CIHAD wants me to do it.
View attachment 5050View attachment 5051View attachment 5052View attachment 5053
If there are other things that you do not understand, i'm here to answer.
You are not just a pluginer. The only one more authoritative than you is CIHAD and thats why he wants you to share announcements. You have op in poena saga. You have organized 3 or 4 tournaments in poena saga and as I said you are not "just a pluginer".

nBoi

Muted
You are not just a pluginer. The only one more authoritative than you is CIHAD and thats why he wants you to share announcements. You have op in poena saga. You have organized 3 or 4 tournaments in poena saga and as I said you are not "just a pluginer".
i am getting paid for everything that i do for poenasaga. tournaments and announcements included.
Now it's funny as they do everything they claim I do, and it turns out.
i remember they said something about speading doxx, lets see together!
Conversation among Flxzen - X_ZaWoN_X
deniz1.pngdeniz2.png

they still send me that photo and make fun of me :D

KOC1z

Muted
Danito takes 1 screen shot to get banned , this guys takes more then 20. #Free Danito
i dont know why the admins are still keeping this guy here. Sometimes stupid things come to my mind. After so many screenshots he should have been banned already :D

Terenoca

Slicer
i dont know why the admins are still keeping this guy here. Sometimes stupid things come to my mind. After so many screenshots he should have been banned already :D
The worst part is that He still talks in this fórum post

nBoi

Muted
The worst part is that He still talks in this fórum post
stop being hater i didnt done these things they said. i got warned and i left doxxing things. they just trying to make me banned because i reported koc1z and he got banned.
take a look at these screenshots carefully, they doxxed my family id numbers and home adress

if it had been someone else reporting, he would have tried the same thing in another..
as you can see.
OBVIOUS THREAT

koct.png
i already warned for what i am guilty for.

nBoi

Muted
They right tho it’s taken 16 pages to get this guy not even banned and 1 ss is enough to get like 20 people perma banned
They are just making claims about me, they have no concrete evidence. the only evidence they got i know something about akhi's life but i didnt spread it. and also i got warned about it. the warn was about the doxxing, and i never did doxx again. but they complaining about my warning, they saying that i must be banned because the oldest doxxes i made and their friends roasting me. but they are bigger doxxers than me :D

they even doxxed my school, my face, my credentials(not just mine also my family) and home address bro what is wrong with u guys am i the only person made mistakes come on...
They doxxed not only me, but every person they fought with. i am just an example for it. as you can see, today they doxxed M4gnifico in their clan chat :D
1659283761246.png
lets be objective...

nBoi

Muted
They right tho it’s taken 16 pages to get this guy not even banned and 1 ss is enough to get like 20 people perma banned
and also you can see here he is threatening akhi with saying
1659284148065.png
did you see this?

stop being hater i didnt done these things they said. i got warned and i left doxxing things. they just trying to make me banned because i reported koc1z and he got banned.
take a look at these screenshots carefully, they doxxed my family id numbers and home adress

if it had been someone else reporting, he would have tried the same thing in another..
as you can see.
OBVIOUS THREAT

View attachment 5056
i already warned for what i am guilty for.

kIrisv

They are just making claims about me, they have no concrete evidence. the only evidence they got i know something about akhi's life but i didnt spread it. and also i got warned about it. the warn was about the doxxing, and i never did doxx again. but they complaining about my warning, they saying that i must be banned because the oldest doxxes i made and their friends roasting me. but they are bigger doxxers than me :D

they even doxxed my school, my face, my credentials(not just mine also my family) and home address bro what is wrong with u guys am i the only person made mistakes come on...
They doxxed not only me, but every person they fought with. i am just an example for it. as you can see, today they doxxed M4gnifico in their clan chat :D
View attachment 5057
lets be objective...
Both sides shouldn’t even be allowed to play tbh

KOC1z

Muted

View attachment 5057
lets be objective...
You keep talking about THEM but in this appeal there is only you and the players who are doxxed or threatened by you. People, who doxxed you with id information were Mustyy, xSnipe_TR and BEKOGOD. They were punished with permaban even they had no warns ,during the time that there was a warn before getting permaban because of doxxing. They didnt deserve a warn, so they got permabanned on 22rd March 2022, which they deserved. However you lied to staff that you were moving your house(you said to one of my friends in vc but he couldnt record it because he was joining vc from his mobile phone) because of them but you werent because you wanted to make them get permabanned without any warning.
The screenshot you shared (Swag doxxing M4gnifico) is between Swag and M4gnifico. You are calling "they" to dyshim I think but this appeal is between you and me. If Swag or M4gnifico has any problem with each other, they will solve by their own or maybe with their friends but you are not friends with both sides. That's why I dont understand why are you sharing this ss in my appeal.

KOC1z

Muted
Now I am sharing every screenshot that you doxxed/harassed people. I wont share the screenshots shared by your friends.
1659295067789.png1. demirfurkii

1659295130724.png2. vergili250 my old friend
1659295562474.png3. akhisarlı being harassed by you. You want his whatsapp, so his phone number but he didnt share to you and you are telling him that you will search his name and surname in getcontact premium to get his phone number.

1659295608881.png4. You are saying Egelchavo's brothers name that means you can search his brother's name and surname in getcontact premium(you probably know it because you learned his brother's name) to learn more information about him.
1659296142591.png1659296166275.png
5. MysRalo. You said that you will find his father when you try. He supposed that you were not serious and making jokes, that's why he says kill him. However you understood that he supposed you were making jokes that's why you say ciddili=serious mentioning you can really find it. You have said that you have getcontact premium before so you are able to find his father.
1659295877409.png6. Akhisarlı's name and photo of his little brother(the most critical doxx you've done)

To my understanding, you really think that all these six doxx/harassment's punishment (+ lying to staff) is only a warn and you really think that it is the punishment you deserve. This appeal's purpose is that you deserve a permaban instead of a warn.

Attachments

• 1659295313736.png
    1659295313736.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 2

nBoi

Muted
You keep talking about THEM but in this appeal there is only you and the players who are doxxed or threatened by you. People, who doxxed you with id information were Mustyy, xSnipe_TR and BEKOGOD. They were punished with permaban even they had no warns ,during the time that there was a warn before getting permaban because of doxxing. They didnt deserve a warn, so they got permabanned on 22rd March 2022, which they deserved. However you lied to staff that you were moving your house(you said to one of my friends in vc but he couldnt record it because he was joining vc from his mobile phone) because of them but you werent because you wanted to make them get permabanned without any warning.
The screenshot you shared (Swag doxxing M4gnifico) is between Swag and M4gnifico. You are calling "they" to dyshim I think but this appeal is between you and me. If Swag or M4gnifico has any problem with each other, they will solve by their own or maybe with their friends but you are not friends with both sides. That's why I dont understand why are you sharing this ss in my appeal.
I can't see that the people whose photos I sent are complaining here. Except Akhi, i already warned about it. so whats wrong with you then :D

and i know thats the 10534th time but, i left doxxing after i got warned.

I'm trying to say that trying to get your revenge is bullshit. You're making me look like a bad person when you're trying to get revenge.

nBoi

Muted
already warned about these
1659297382835.png1659297359797.png
thats a meme and you know it how tf someones dad just with playing a game...
AND HOW A PERSON SAYS "FIND AND KILL HIM PLEASE"
1659297415675.png
ask them to report me
1659297534159.png1659297543681.png

Lampp_

Now I am sharing every screenshot that you doxxed/harassed people. I wont share the screenshots shared by your friends.
View attachment 50661. demirfurkii

View attachment 50702. vergili250 my old friend
View attachment 50723. akhisarlı being harassed by you. You want his whatsapp, so his phone number but he didnt share to you and you are telling him that you will search his name and surname in getcontact premium to get his phone number.

View attachment 50734. You are saying Egelchavo's brothers name that means you can search his brother's name and surname in getcontact premium(you probably know it because you learned his brother's name) to learn more information about him.
View attachment 5075View attachment 5076
5. MysRalo. You said that you will find his father when you try. He supposed that you were not serious and making jokes, that's why he says kill him. However you understood that he supposed you were making jokes that's why you say ciddili=serious mentioning you can really find it. You have said that you have getcontact premium before so you are able to find his father.
View attachment 50746. Akhisarlı's name and photo of his little brother(the most critical doxx you've done)

To my understanding, you really think that all these six doxx/harassment's punishment (+ lying to staff) is only a warn and you really think that it is the punishment you deserve. This appeal's purpose is that you deserve a permaban instead of a warn.
Can we just ban him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back