Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessizesek31

already warned about these
View attachment 5079View attachment 5078
thats a meme and you know it how tf someones dad just with playing a game...
AND HOW A PERSON SAYS "FIND AND KILL HIM PLEASE"
View attachment 5080
ask them to report me
View attachment 5082View attachment 5083
I supposed that he wouldnt be able to find my father(so I thought it was meme) that's why I said kill him etc. After I said tha,t he said seriously. Then I learned that he was serious and it wasnt meme. Then I was told that he has getcontact premium(a program that you can use to learn people's phone number with their name and surname)which he can use to find my father. I support Koc1's this appeal and I also think the other doxxed players were unfortunate like me.

Last edited:

nBoi

Muted
I supposed that he wouldnt be able to find my father(so I thought it was meme) that's why I said kill him etc. After I said tha,t he said seriously. Then I learned that he was serious and it wasnt meme. Then I was told that he has getcontact premium(a program that you can use to learn people's phone number with their name and surname)which he can use to find my father. I support Koc1's this appeal and I also think the other doxxed players were unfortunate like me.
did you make your father wear a bulletproof vest bro? Soon red dots will appear in your house. - your town member at lokamc
nice mindset

Cwab

Muted
-1 Annoying lagger, but on the bright side he is a free set. Either way we still balling #moneyup

CripCoin

loka staff are being very mean currently
First of all, i already got a warning about doxxing situations, it's ridiculous that you brought this up because you bullied and banned

about this:
View attachment 4896
he did a video including my doxx
View attachment 4897
thats why i am rude against him + I explained this situation to magpieman before

And finally, just because I'm friends with someone who is doxxing doesn't mean I'm doxxing too, just like in the example where your friends who spread my credentials get banned but you dont.

if you knew they were doxxing other lokans, isnt it your responsibility to report them and get them banned? i do understand they are your friends but it does seem like you were aiding and abetting ( yardım ve yataklık ) them.​

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You were alting anyway, so this thread is done.

If people wish to provide legitimate proof against nBoi that has occurred after he was warned for his actions about a month ago, they should bring them to bat3415 or Magpie's attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back