Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka 2.0 | The New World

mopb3

Slicer
Also if I could get my computer to stop randomly restarting I would 100% start a YouTube channel and record Loka. Anybody have ideas on fixing it? i know it's not hardware related and I've re installed windows, still reboots.
Try altering the heat level in the room it's in(towards colder), sounds like it could well be overheating. And update your graphics card drivers of course.

mopb3

Slicer
All of my drivers are up to date. I've done a 15 hour memory scan where I tested to see if memory was the issue and the computer did not reboot once during that time. This is the reason I don't think the problem is hardware related, it survived 15 hours of a very straining task. The computer also does not reboot when it is in BIOS or safe mods. I do think something may be wrong with my drivers because of the blue screen I got once saying " a driver has overrun a stack based buffer." However everything I've done to fix that problem has not worked. I also have run malware and virus scans all saying I have none. Thanks for helping guys.
http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
This can be immensely helpful in your situation.
I'd also recommend BlueScreen Viewer if you're ever getting those still.

Back