Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Market Notifications Through Discord

Asynchronized

Slicer
I am a player who seems to just thrive off the economy on Loka through the market, I'm constantly selling stuff and it would be cool if I was able to get a discord dm or notification of some sort when my items have been purchased. I know this sounds like a useless feature but it would be pretty good to see how much cash I made by just checking my phone when i'm not able to get on and check my escrow. I don't expect you to implement this by any means but its a feature I would personally like. (even if its hidden away in a menu to be toggled on and off)

Lurnn

Slicer
imo you dont need to know how much virtual useless minecraft money your making outside of when your playing said virtual useless minecraft game.

Asynchronized

Slicer
imo you dont need to know how much virtual useless minecraft money your making outside of when your playing said virtual useless minecraft game.
imo i like my virtual moneys and loka currency isnt any different, i am the guy to track all my virtual moneys for no reason than watching a number go up

Last edited:

koi0001

Guardian
I am a player who seems to just thrive off the economy on Loka through the market, I'm constantly selling stuff and it would be cool if I was able to get a discord dm or notification of some sort when my items have been purchased.

Gotta get those fun Loka time some how, go forth

jakeman5

Slicer
I think this could be super annoying for some people and super beneficial for others. I don’t think this is a necessity by any means. However if not hard to implement why not? If you do please make it so you can toggle notifications.

Haldyir

Slicer
+1 I agree, something like this could be a pro but to others, it could be a con if they don't use the markets system all the time. Since I know discord allows you to mute certain channels, I don't see why not. Just all depends on what's a need right now.

koi0001

Guardian
Gonna bump this with an additional idea, the ability to follow other people's sell/buy others to see if they were ever fulfilled.

A seperate idea which I think would be nifty because I'm nosey would be to see some method for us to be able to see people's history of market activity within say the past month.

Maybe some way for us to see now prices have changed for items over a period of time.

Back