Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanky

Guardian

Current rank: Sentry

What you think is expected of this position:
LCRs should be a voice for the community of Loka. An approachable person who can help communicate the concerns of the player-base with the admins to hopefully make the server a better place.

Why you think players should support you:
Although I have started college, I've still found time to be apart of Loka. Whether that be interacting with people on the forums or creating memes for the discord, I'm always available for people even if I'm not on the game. I believe the community is the most important part of Loka MC. As a group, Lokans make up the heart, soul, and energy of who we as a server are. I hope I can help channel that energy from the community

When you started playing on the server: February 24, 2018

(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc): Building, Lore, PvE

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

How often do you play (hours a day/week):
3-18 Hours Per Day.

Discord Tag: McDanky#8651 :sentry:

Evil_X

Sentry
I love what you and Sandsete are doing and I'm really excited to see where things go in the future, you just as a whole have great ideas and a great view for Loka which I'm all for supporting, I believe you being on the LCR team will bring nothing but epicness and I'm excited to see what comes next for the Danky timeline.
+8shards (equivalent to one Edgewind lottery ticket, hey have you heard of the Edgewind lottery????)

DisturbedMoskito

Slicer
Good leader. He clearly knows how to listen to people and listen to what they have to say, as the leader of Sandsete he has to listen to all of our members which are working on different project and understand our ideas so that everything works perfectly. Without a doubt he would do a great LCR because of all this. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back