Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

McDanky for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanky

Guardian

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: I believe a Sentry is someone who takes charge and helps correct improper behavior on Loka. As a 2+ year old community member, I know that no two people on the server are alike. Therefore each problem needs to be dealt with in a way that can hopefully make us better off. It is a rank held by responsible people, people who show that they are committed to making the server a safer place for everyone new and old.

Why you think you should become this rank: I work at a summer camp full time where my job is to make sure everyone is staying safe, following the rules, but most importantly having fun. All of which can be applied onto Loka as well. I am really relaxed and easy going which I believe makes me more approachable, especially for new players. I have been in situations on the server where an admin was not on to quickly inform another player that what they are doing is against the rules. I want to be a figure that can calmly approach said people and find a way to make sure such things won't happen again. Of course, each situation will be different and will be handled differently as well. I check discord daily, I come on whenever I can to build with my town, and I believe I am responsible enough to hold such a position on the server.

When you started playing on the server: February 24th, 2018

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 10-35 hours a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back