Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Minecraft 1.5 Features/Discussion

memrme

Slicer
-.- skele's was already my most hated mob and now i will have to hate them more ??!?! o_O

GG armour

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
memrme said:
-.- skele's was already my most hated mob and now i will have to hate them more ??!?! o_O

tumblr_lrsnzdBKye1qafrh6.gif

Zor95

Slicer
1.5.0 (the pre-release) is expected tomorrow. If so, 1.5.1 and/or 1.5.2 should follow next week.

Minecraft 13w10b

Moar bug fixes.

Zor95

Slicer
The pre-release is out and the official release is scheduled for next wednesday. Later today I'll switch over and update the first post. I'm sure wiki has a lot of information as well which is probably preferable, but I mostly do this for my own reference.

Zor95

Slicer
Aaaaaaaaaaand...

The official release is out.

What a great week this will be... no newbs at all.

Zor95

Slicer
Bug patch: Enchantments placed on books can be combined providing they follow the normal rules of combining enchantments.

Zor95

Slicer
*facepalm*

Bukkit has ditched 1.5.0 for 1.5.1. Now we start from scratch again.

Zor95

Slicer
Are we going to wait another month for a Beta or Recommended build or just try a Dev build?

memrme

Slicer
I 100% disagree with TNT minecarts, they increase griefing and cause a lot of problems when it comes to nether portals as there is no way to stop them. i think a town should have at least 10x10 protection around there town nether portal in the nether to stop this from happening.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Memrme, you should check your generator menu. You can turn on nether protection on your town for an additional cost. This has been around for quite a few months as well.

Back