Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

My Ign is Combatian and I've been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westburn

Hello, I've just been banned for harrassment. I am being told many things that I've called people "fat" and other stuff which I admit to doing. But now im being told from 1 person that I was banned for "something outside of loka" and then being told that "I was banned for calling people stupid" why are they not picking a legit ban reason. Im utterly confused to how I've been banned and now im being told its because I didn't "check my mail" Im so confused to how I got banned because so many people are telling me different things and I just want to play loka. Im being told im not welcome however I dearly don't understand how i've been banned in the first place. I don't harrass people and people can tell you im not a toxic person overall. I just want to be unbanned loka is my main server that I play and I don't want to be banned for something I have no control over. Please look at my appeal and hopefully understand my side of the story. I promise if I am unbanned I will be fine with a perm mute or a temp ban but a perma ban for harrassment is a bit much.

I agree. I have no clue as of who he harassed or even if he did do such a thing but a perm ban as a first offense is a bit much. Considering that he didn't get a warning or even if he did he has no clue of it. +1

BESTOFCHICAG0

Muted
+1 He's a nice guy I don't think that he harassed anyone I just think that he was a bit toxic overall. Atleast give him any proof or real reasoning or a change to a perm mute.

doota

perma ban for calling someone fat is absolutely bonkers bro if the loka admins heard any of the community vcs it would be over for the whole community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back